5 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Well quite, but that was kind of my point. In order for the investment to be ratified they had to prove to the SFA they'd not be involved in running the footballing side of the club, which is exactly what they seem to be doing mere months after getting involved. Interesting to see if the SFA are bothered or not.

The football department runs the day to day activities of the football club, same as your club.

So BK don't run the football department but their input will rightly be  sought when the Hibernian Board recognises a review or change is needed. As Board Members BK are also perfectly entitled to voice their displeasure at the pathetic performance of the club this season.  It's perfectly correct that they advise on the search for a new Director of Football or Head Coach or both.  And with their track record that's hardly surprising considering they hired Andoni Iraola as manager and he's been brilliant and they've turned Dominic Solanke into a brilliant player who is now a multi million pound signing target for clubs like Man United. 

Edited by AndyM

22 minutes ago, AndyM said:

The they've turned Dominic Solanke into a brilliant player who is now a multi million pound signing target for clubs like Man United. 

Dominic Solanke cost them nearly 20 million did he not. 

8 hours ago, DukDukGoose said:

From the small amount I've seen, he's tried to implement a style that didn't suit his squad.

So many managers make this mistake that it baffles me.

A lot of managers are promised years of backing and unwavering faith, so try to put their previously successful style in early to gauge who in the squad is up to it and who needs replaced, before being told they don't actually have as long as they thought they did and they'll be sacked soon.

On 17/04/2024 at 09:15, AndyM said:

And a more nuanced study of Boyle would show he has had a number of assists to other scoring players this season. 

However there is no doubt he has lost a half yard of pace owing to the number of injuries he has sustained in the last few seasons mainly from the treatment he gets from Scottish defenders. If he was "shite" as you suggest he wouldn't still be getting international call ups.

He is a diving wee rat. Defenders probably just started weighing up the consequences of actually smashing him, instead of him throwing himself through the air like a paper plane. Going to get booked for it anyway, so might as well let the cheating wee p***k have a souvenir. 

He lost a yard of pace for sure. Problem is, that is all he ever had. He was never a very good footballer to begin with. VAR has basically neutered the guy.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

He is a diving wee rat. VAR has basically neutered the guy.

I mind when VAR came in having a discussion with some mates about how Boyle was now basically fucked as a huge part of his game would go out the window with VAR. Loads of players dive and cheat, but he's just comical with it. I think that's been shown to be largely correct.

He's a decent Premiership player. Nothing more. f**k knows what Hibs are paying him, but I hope it's a fortune.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

He is a diving wee rat. Defenders probably just started weighing up the consequences of actually smashing him, instead of him throwing himself through the air like a paper plane. Going to get booked for it anyway, so might as well let the cheating wee p***k have a souvenir. 

He lost a yard of pace for sure. Problem is, that is all he ever had. He was never a very good footballer to begin with. VAR has basically neutered the guy.

A little like that rat Vargas in that respect, aye.  Unfortunately that rat got away with conning the ref to get you boys a draw in the last derby.   Shankland likes a dive too as does Forrest, so a bit of a pot kettle moment for you there, Kyle.

Edited by Hoose Rice

3 hours ago, woolf said:

Trimming the squad is going to cost a fkn fortune if players don’t want to leave.

It's fine, we will tell the c***s to jump in the mini bus to disneyland and drop them off at broxburn dump.

1 hour ago, VincentGuerin said:

I mind when VAR came in having a discussion with some mates about how Boyle was now basically fucked as a huge part of his game would go out the window with VAR. Loads of players dive and cheat, but he's just comical with it. I think that's been shown to be largely correct.

He's a decent Premiership player. Nothing more. f**k knows what Hibs are paying him, but I hope it's a fortune.

It’s all the p***k had. Wee state must have an inner-ear problem. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

A little like that rat Vargas in that respect, aye.  Unfortunately that rat got away with conning the ref to get you boys a draw in the last derby.   Shankland likes a dive too as does Forrest, so a bit of a pot kettle moment for you there, Kyle.

Nah, sorry Last Laff, you could pick and choose the odd occasion here or there for anyone in the league. Boyle is a serial offender and his game is now fucked because he can’t get away with it anymore.

44 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nah, sorry Last Laff, you could pick and choose the odd occasion here or there for anyone in the league. Boyle is a serial offender and his game is now fucked because he can’t get away with it anymore.

Odd occasion? How many times have Shankland and Forrest been booked for diving?  Vargas is a diving little rat too.  All facts. Boyle is just as bad, at least we can acknowledge that sooks.  Vargas booked for diving St Johnstone, dived twice in one game v us, 

You can dress it up any which way you want but it’s cheating." Kenneth Vargas Hearts tumble earns him 'unrepentant cheat' tag as forward accused of practising diving

Edited by Hoose Rice

6 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Odd occasion? How many times have Shankland and Forrest been booked for diving?  Vargas is a diving little rat too.  All facts. Boyle is just as bad, at least we can acknowledge that sooks.  Vargas booked for diving St Johnstone, dived twice in one game v us, 

You can dress it up any which way you want but it’s cheating." Kenneth Vargas Hearts tumble earns him 'unrepentant cheat' tag as forward accused of practising diving

Did you ever pay that guy his £100 back?

13 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Okay Sergey.

I’m not that w**k that used to be on .net, sorry to disappoint you. As I said I’m open to pms should you wish to continue your junior poirot role mate. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, Hoose Rice said:

I’m not that w**k that used to be on .net, sorry to disappoint you. As I said I’m open to pms should you wish to continue your junior poirot role mate. Cheers. 

I’ll PM you in a bit. Same MO as Sergey though. Pretending to be a fan of your rivals on a messageboard for years. Not really cricket, is it?

14 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Forgot we have McKirdy, Henderson, Kenneh, Harbottle, Tait and Delferrière coming back from their loan deals in the summer. 

DF032D5E-E5AC-4341-9CEC-31DCF811ACAF.png.f199ea5bc936cae6a25e92b45f45aff0.png

Be very surprised to see any of them in the squad next season.