5 minutes ago, harry94 said:

We've been linked with Stokes on our own forum but I can't see it. What sort of money is he on?

I’m guessing he’s our highest earner but no idea how much that would equate to. He’s talented but only when he feels like it. Has been a complete waste of space since he came back to Hibs, never on time for training and been disciplined about three times for different things. I still fucking love him though. 

31 minutes ago, harry94 said:

We've been linked with Stokes on our own forum but I can't see it. What sort of money is he on?

He's rumoured to be on more than double what Swanson is, so that'll be over £5kpw.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

He's rumoured to be on more than double what Swanson is, so that'll be over £5kpw.

Ooft so almost £400k left on his deal - for him to come to us, that'd need to be settled with himself, Dundee + Hibs as we can't loan him. I imagine he'll leave the league.

1 minute ago, harry94 said:

Ooft so almost £400k left on his deal - for him to come to us, that'd need to be settled with himself, Dundee + Hibs as we can't loan him. I imagine he'll leave the league.

Yes, there's nobody in Scotland signing him regardless of whether that rumour is true or not, though. 

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

Has Stokes not been a bit pish in his latest Hibs adventure? He's not impressed me when I've seen him.

He has been pish lately. Got a serious attitude problem. A wee stint in Poland will set him straight.

20 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Has Stokes not been a bit pish in his latest Hibs adventure? He's not impressed me when I've seen him.

Stokes isn’t interested he’s done f**k all for hibs for about a year. Top man! 

I can't understand this signing. What are the recruitment team playing at? Even if we were after a pish full back as cover surely you then don't go and sign one thats been frozen out of every team he's ever played for and one thats also played for your rivals?