Apparently the Murrray story could be a lot of shite. Probably best to just wait until anything is announced officially.

As for Allan, he's been sensational in his last couple of games for us. Would be a major blow if we lost him.

When we beat the **** 4-0 at Home, Allan put in one of the best individual performances I’ve ever seen from a Hibs player. Some of his passes that day were a class above anything I’ve seen for years at Hibs. If we get that Scott Allan back he would be a great signing. 

However,  I’m a bitter b*****d and he’s a filthy ***. So f**k him.

Just now, St. Jude said:

When we beat the **** 4-0 at Home, Allan put in one of the best individual performances I’ve ever seen from a Hibs player. Some of his passes that day were a class above anything I’ve seen for years at Hibs. If we get that Scott Allan back he would be a great signing. 

However,  I’m a bitter b*****d and he’s a filthy ***. So f**k him.

Absolutely agree about that performance. He absolutely papped Ian Black on his arse and had him chasing shadows all game. Black had to be subbed off. 

1 minute ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Absolutely agree about that performance. He absolutely papped Ian Black on his arse and had him chasing shadows all game. Black had to be subbed off. 

I’d forgotten all about that moment! I keep thinking of the chip he put over for Liam Craig to volley in. Sublime.

Loaning Simon Murray (if it’s not a load of bollocks) out a few weeks after knocking back a six figure bid would be quite something. 

I’m guessing this will all turn out to be a lot of pish. Murray stays. No return for the chubby reverse baller ***. Bain...well f**k knows really.

2 minutes ago, gannonball said:

So you lose your goalkeeper and top goalscorer for a midfielder?  Even more of a strange one after binning Stokes.

Surely got to have another striker to come in after losing our top two scorers. Allan is the kind of player we’ve been missing though. 

Cammy Bell (f**k sake) is supposed to be our target as back up goalie. 

Murray has only scored four league goals since September has he not? 

Not quite sure why Hibs fans seem so upset about him leaving

Edited by RandomGuy.