14 minutes ago, gannonball said:

He hardly ever buy automatic picks for the first team  but if theres a window we should be looking to its this one. Im guessing with Boyle its to have another option for up front and to give Forrest a boot up the arse. Also a wing back option when going with 3 at the back.

As for Hickey despite signing 2 left backs this season its still very much up for grabs, I think Hickey however has been underwhelming a bit this season although Hearts seem to be a terrible place to develop past year or two despite some promising players 

I think basically hes looking to sign him as a utility player that he uses Hayes for on the other side.

Edited by gannonball

53 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Apparently this is where this daft rumour came from - equivalent of the radge "Hibs Fans" pages on twitter

image.png.b0325b9237f91c4dce2fc7888bb2957f.png

A similar sounding twitter account claimed they're signing Berra, so...

Boyle will stay at Hibs for the rest of his career IMO.  

He knows he is loved here and I suspect his next contract will be a further (deserved) pay bump.  His wife is a Hibs player as well and think they are very settled here.

He is a good match for us, as we are for him.  Scott Allan is a great example of why he won't go to Celtic - he hardly got a sniff.  Same would go for Boyle (as good as he is for us) so can't see them wanting him enough to stump up what would be required for us to move him on.  

Edited by AberdeenHibee

Martin Boyle wins the player of the month award for December, following on from Doidge winning it in November. I’m pretty certain that must be a first for us? If it has happened before it’ll be pretty few and far between.

Edit: It appears in last happened in 2009 with Liam Miller and Derek Riordan. 

Edited by Zing.

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Martin Boyle wins the player of the month award for December, following on from Doidge winning it in November. I’m pretty certain that must be a first for us? If it has happened before it’ll be pretty few and far between.

Edit: It appears in last happened in 2009 with Liam Miller and Derek Riordan. 

Doidge hat trick in the cup and a brace or two in our next two matches will seal his POTM againimage.png.39d2f77a5a7758ef5c5c90179876497a.png.7f231ef7e563a60ed626eb4fc1240759.png

Spoiler

I know, I know, but its nice to dream..................

2 hours ago, Zing. said:

Martin Boyle wins the player of the month award for December...

Potentially great news for players of FIFA who like a SPFL team.

11 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Boring window so far, any rumours?

Saw a rumour about a French DM, forgot his name but for sure an area we need to strengthen.

Papers are going with Oli Shaw to "somewhere" which leads you to think we might have another striker lined up - but it wont be Leigh G as his £20k pw pay packet might be out of our league !!

33 minutes ago, Munoz said:

It looks like we are being linked with Glen Middleton.  I know his loan was cut short with Hibs, but when he played how was he? 

He was shite for us, although most players were under Heckingbottom. He was slow, couldn’t track back and had little to no end product. Don’t think he got any game time after JR came in. 

6 minutes ago, Zing. said:

He was shite for us, although most players were under Heckingbottom. He was slow, couldn’t track back and had little to no end product. Don’t think he got any game time after JR came in. 

Sounds great, cheers. 

I'm sure Goodwin , Ross friendship will have a bearing on any decision.