3 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Walks away from a 3 year deal with premiership club Hibs, ends up signing for championship Dundee United. He must truly hate himself this evening. 

Hi Kyle pal yeah he probably will hate himself this evening Kyle pal GGTTH NLGAWA

Another of the Cup Final boys away then. He brought a lot to the team when he was playing well, unfortunately, that was nowhere near often enough.

Yet another player that needs replacing tho, get the finger out Lenny pal COME ON THE HIBS NLGAWA

51 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Walks away from a 3 year deal with premiership club Hibs, ends up signing for championship Dundee United. He must truly hate himself this evening. 

You couldn't afford him so he went a league below to the arabs.

Unfortunate about Fyvie, leaves a Hibs legend though. I think he screwed himself over by originally rejecting our offer, probably expecting other offers, then turning back on that, or at least according to what reports have said. Surprised he's not going to a top division side, unless United are offering a better deal compared to the likes of St johnstone, I thought he was destined for another side in the Prem. Regardless, united get a good quality midfielder. 

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

You couldn't afford him so he went a league below to the arabs.

I doubt we wanted him. Not a position we're looking to strengthen, unless he's now a left back, left winger or a striker? 

54 minutes ago, Kyle said:

I doubt we wanted him. Not a position we're looking to strengthen, unless he's now a left back, left winger or a striker? 

Not another Tommy Wright alias. Get your team tactics from another popular Scottish football forum.

1 hour ago, Boostin' Kev said:

Not another Tommy Wright alias. Get your team tactics from another popular Scottish football forum.

Eh. Awrite. :huh: 

I don't really care where Wright gets his tactics from if he keeps taking us to 4th tbh. 

7 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

that's why I said club level, m8. Because as you may well be aware you are a club, not a country.

It was not the Allies that struck the Kaiser down, it was the FAMOUS HEART OF MIDLOTHIAN FOOTBALL CLUB.

We had no interest in him, the only reason we were linked is become someone decided we sounded like the type of club he'd join and started a twitter rumour about it.