1 hour ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hey Marshmallo, aka Crawford Bridge. I don't care about your wee dummy out dislike button campaign on me son. Why you are not banned for running troll alt accounts on here is a mystery to me. Nobody wants an impostor like you here.

It seems like you care a bit tbf

marshmallow 

3 hours ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

Hey Marshmallo, aka Crawford Bridge. I don't care about your wee dummy out dislike button campaign on me son. Why you are not banned for running troll alt accounts on here is a mystery to me. Nobody wants an impostor like you here.

Obsessed psycho Crawford Bridge/Marshmallo has crrated new alt accounts on my tail by the look of it. Rugby is Terrible being the main one.. Total wee psycho and coward. This all stated because I wanted Leanne fired pre Ron Gordon and he hit me with volleys of dislikes from his account Marshamallo and Crawford Bridge. Total psycho. 

4 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

marshmallow 

Obsessed psycho Crawford Bridge/Marshmallo has crrated new alt accounts on my tail by the look of it. Rugby is Terrible being the main one.. Total wee psycho and coward. This all stated because I wanted Leanne fired pre Ron Gordon and he hit me with volleys of dislikes from his account Marshamallo and Crawford Bridge. Total psycho. 

Did you just quote yourself you absolute weapon? Take a break from here ffs.

6 minutes ago, Snifter Pee Rot said:

marshmallow 

Coward lol

Just now, gannonball said:

I didnt log in under my Bennett alias when I quoted you? 

I'm going to start making multiple accounts. Seems acceptable here. Well actually I won't as I'm not a loser like Crawford Bridge and his alts and wee fanny chums here. 

Lol his Rugby account just spammed me again. Time to go the mods I think.

marshmallow 

The psycho won't leave me alone on here or get banned for his alt activities.  It's worth pointing out what the c**t is up.to with his alts. If he had a Hearts account on you you'd fucking care too.
I quoted it because I've been hit by a volley by the same p***k and his multiple alts. You don't like me because I pull up your bigoted cheating club.  

Exactly you p***k..Why have you hit aged old posts of mine with multiple dislikes if you are not Crawford Bridge? You are another alt. 
His new Rugby alt is busy hitting more dislikes to old posts. Why do mods here allow this child and chairman to continue? 

Mods, I'm going to send you a list of his alts and sock accounts and post them here. 
I'm going to start making multiple accounts. Seems acceptable here. Well actually I won't as I'm not a loser like Crawford Bridge and his alts and wee fanny chums here. 

Lol his Rugby account just spammed me again. Time to go the mods I think.
I might start red-dotting you as well if the results are this hilarious. Absolute heads-gone [emoji23]

3 minutes ago, Rugby Is Terrible said:

Please stop engaging with now. I won’t lower myself to speak to keyboard warriors who are complete shitebags unless behind a screen. 

Is that 30 plus dislikes you've hit me with in past 20 minutes. Some going you little troll p***k. You are the shitebag here. I.dont engage in that behaviour.