Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Who could have a bad word to say about the Hearts?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hibs third, to be honest. I think on reflection Johnson did a good job getting Hibs so close to third last season considering how hampered they were. Can probably throw a blanket over Hearts, Hibs, and Aberdeen for now. A lot will come down to injuries and luck.

Look, if I want my integrity questioned, I can go many other places other than this thread.

Thats true enough :lol: 

Just now, VincentGuerin said:

Something something Albanian pensioners yada yada. 

Fret not, I won't go down that path, we're better than that. 

4 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I don't think hes being too serious tbh.

That's very possible, I'm just trying to set an example for any lurking Hibernian or Hearts managers gazing into the abyss that is this thread that the rivalry can be enjoyed and celebrated respectfully rather than descending into what Johnson described - in my view rather humorously - as "My dad's bigger than your dad". 

Anyway what's the general hopes of progressing in the Euro qualifiers, I know next to nothing about our two prospective ties but Rosenberg strikes me as a tough ask, but then again if they're in the Conference qualifiers maybe there's less to be feared?

Bringing Fish back is not surprising but superb news, the January recall clause is what it is, he’s not our player and gonna have to be replaced eventually but it’s a solid defender secured for the time being.

Some chat circling about Dylan Vente on the internet, now that’s an exciting rumour.

Been linked with English Championship clubs but the Roda DoF confirmed he’s not going to England, the club have released a statement saying he’s been allowed time off to complete a transfer.

Scored 20+ goals in the last two seasons in the Dutch 2nd Tier, 6 ft 1 and only just turned 24.

If there’s any truth in it we’ve obviously chucked a lot of cash at it.

May be absolute nonsense but if you can’t get excited by a rumour like this then what’s the point in following football?

Delighted to have Fish back. Bring in a CF and one good player to cover Boyle and Youann and I'll be very happy with our business this summer. If I was being incredibly greedy then competition/upgrade on Jeggo would be great as well. Bacchus is the obvious one but I think if there was ever any truth in that it was as an "either/or" with Levitt. 

On 24/07/2023 at 21:40, VincentGuerin said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Hibs third, to be honest. I think on reflection Johnson did a good job getting Hibs so close to third last season considering how hampered they were. Can probably throw a blanket over Hearts, Hibs, and Aberdeen for now. A lot will come down to injuries and luck.

Look, if I want my integrity questioned, I can go many other places other than this thread.

How are you keeping then auld fella? Not seen you on for a while. Standards on the Hibs and Hearts threads are as dismal as ever but still an improvement on JKB and hibs.net. 

No idea what the season will bring. Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen for 3rd probably . All of them knocked out of Europe by the first decent side they play.

6 minutes ago, AndyM said:

How are you keeping then auld fella? Not seen you on for a while. Standards on the Hibs and Hearts threads are as dismal as ever but still an improvement on JKB and hibs.net. 

No idea what the season will bring. Hibs, Hearts or Aberdeen for 3rd probably . All of them knocked out of Europe by the first decent side they play.

Hope so!

3 minutes ago, Thenorthernlight said:

Woeful first 45 minutes lads. 

Waiting for the inevitable arsecheek supporter to come on and start moaning about the coefficient 😠

7 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

He's been honking since last September. That we continue playing him is more embarrassing.....

I thought it was one of your new guys.

I just had a wee look at the game to support our partnership team in Europe and that disaster unfolded.