Quick look at Hibs.net is absolutely jarring reading.

Folk clamouring for Lennon and McInnes, jeezo.

Neil Lennon had an exceptional 6-8 month period from January 2018-August 2018.

Is everyone forgetting us limping to the championship title despite no competition with what felt like us drawing every week, an average at best start to the following season, improvement after January recruits (Allan, MacLaren, Kamberi etc) then an utterly dismal campaign where we were sitting 8th when he was punted.

And as for McInnes, if you thought Jack Ross’ football was boring and 2/3 of his seasons being absolute failure then I hope you enjoyed that because McInnes would be the same. I have mates that support Aberdeen that completely stopped going due to being bored to tears under him.

Hearts & Aberdeens job vacancies came up and they were linked with exciting names like Chris Wilder, Marti Cifuentes & others who don’t have the history of failure in this country and our fans want those two clowns in, we truly get what we deserve.

2 hours ago, lennyzer0 said:

Surprised that this has been the first mention of Brown - doing a decent job at Fleetwood, it seems like.

Outside of family reasons, I cant see what advantage there is to the millionaire Brown coming back to Scotland.

He is hated by 50% of the population of Glasgow and will be hounded by the press as per.

He is probably enjoying the - relative - anonymity of the EFL.

I am rather hoping Broony stays down there and bumps into Lee Johnson very soon in whatever backwater he pitches up at next 😁

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

Is everyone forgetting us limping to the championship title despite no competition with what felt like us drawing every week, an average at best start to the following season, improvement after January recruits (Allan, MacLaren, Kamberi etc) then an utterly dismal campaign where we were sitting 8th when he was punted.

And as for McInnes, if you thought Jack Ross’ football was boring and 2/3 of his seasons being absolute failure then I hope you enjoyed that because McInnes would be the same. I have mates that support Aberdeen that completely stopped going due to being bored to tears under him.

Hearts & Aberdeens job vacancies came up and they were linked with exciting names like Chris Wilder, Marti Cifuentes & others who don’t have the history of failure in this country and our fans want those two clowns in, we truly get what we deserve.

Killie play better football and are more of a team than us. 

1 hour ago, Les Cabbage said:

A year ago I was firmly against McInnes, after a year of Lee Johnson I think I would take him. 

6 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Killie play better football and are more of a team than us. 

Did you watch them last season?

They only got out of the relegation play offs on the last day of the season and amassed a grand total of 5 points away from home.

1 minute ago, Les Cabbage said:

Did you watch them last season?

They only got out of the relegation play offs on the last day of the season and amassed a grand total of 5 points away from home.

They just come up from the Championship.  

Did you watch them on Saturday and us on Sunday? 

Johnson is here for a while yet. If we didn’t punt him after the two scuddings in the derby last season we aren’t going to do it anytime soon.

He really has nowhere to hide with it now though. He had a wee collection of excuses to use last season that he could fall back on but he’s got nothing now. This is his team. 

2 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

McInnes comes in my season ticket goes in the bin.

Jack Ross without the dress sense.

Killie had a championship squad last season with the sole objective of staying up. He done that and got to Hampden also.

I just want to win games now to be honest with you.

Just now, Zing. said:

Johnson is here for a while yet. If we didn’t punt him after the two scuddings in the derby last season we aren’t going to do it anytime soon.

He really has nowhere to hide with it now though. He had a wee collection of excuses to use last season that he could fall back on but he’s got nothing now. This is his team. 

There wasnt a DoF then and Ron was in a piss poor way (God bless) then.

That's the hope I cling to now in hope the complete fraud is emptied asap. 

4 minutes ago, Les Cabbage said:

McInnes comes in my season ticket goes in the bin.

Jack Ross without the dress sense.

Yet you keep the season ticket to watch utter pish like yesterday?  That wasn't a first either, plenty examples last season too.  Hoofball central all the time, except its usually diagonals down the lines to Youan/Boyle and hope for the best.