3 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

Thank you.

Although, I do find the patronising reference to Hibs as "wee kids" relative to P4 children enjoyable. And fair.

My first time seeing the highlights of that game - Scales and Johnston just ignoring Lawrence Shankland of all people for that first goal is amazing

35 minutes ago, gannonball said:

That table really shows how hilariously bad the big Edinburgh clubs have been ran despite having huge budgets, neither of them in the top 6 ffs. Think they should stick to their rugger tbh.

If you want a table showing how we've been run under Budge then it should start in 15/16.

And we'd be 6th. Ann, thank you. 

Haha. Okay, clearly wee oxygen-Thief Green is a bit of a heidcase and someone who cannot handle a bit of ribbing when his team loses. That is fine. Hopefully he keeps me on ignore this time instead of sending me any more tear-soaked PMs.

As for the rest of the Hibs fans on here, no massive problem with any of them tbh. Most seem normal enough, if a little bit bad at losing. One or two even sent me nice PMs when my Mum died, so I appreciate that.

Anyway, it is what it is I suppose. Online forums seem to bring out the worst in certain types of personalities. :) 

32 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Haha. Okay, clearly wee oxygen-Thief Green is a bit of a heidcase and someone who cannot handle a bit of ribbing when his team loses. That is fine. Hopefully he keeps me on ignore this time instead of sending me any more tear-soaked PMs.

As for the rest of the Hibs fans on here, no massive problem with any of them tbh. Most seem normal enough, if a little bit bad at losing. One or two even sent me nice PMs when my Mum died, so I appreciate that.

Anyway, it is what it is I suppose. Online forums seem to bring out the worst in certain types of personalities. :) 

Scared Robin Hood GIF

10 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

As we were in different leagues then no, you never finished above us in the league.  Decent effort though. 

12 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

Kind of makes a mockery of your post tbh. 

I didn’t expect such an obvious wind up to get such a reaction from experienced Hibees on here but there you go. We’ve got people digging into all-time league tables just to find something Hibs are above Kilmarnock in.

It should be embarrassing for Hibs that they are even in competition with Kilmarnock never mind trying to dig out stats from 1977 or whenever.

16 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

As we were in different leagues then no, you never finished above us in the league.  Decent effort though. 

"Actually these seasons where we were too rubbish to even be in the same league as you don't count as seasons where we were worse than you"

10 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

"Actually these seasons where we were too rubbish to even be in the same league as you don't count as seasons where we were worse than you"

That wasn't the question though, was it? Should I have added "if when in the same league"?  apologies if so but generally who cares anyway? 

Edited by Hoose Rice

6 hours ago, craigkillie said:

Well, they're really seasons when they had been too rubbish the year before to be in the same league as you.

Perfectly feasible that a good Championship side could be better than sides in the Premiership in any season.

3 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Probably paid off his mortgage with the redundo  - the p***k.

After this you must think he won’t get another management job. 

Waiting for him to become the next Wrexham manager. Perfect actor for their tv series.