8 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Long term building for the future with a shite goalie on loan for a season.

Well played Hibs. 

Just waiting for our 2 new centre-backs coming in on loan from Accrington Stanley and Bradford City youth teams. 

Edited by Lyle Lanley

7 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Just waiting for our 2 new centre-backs coming in on loan from Accrington Stanley and Bradford City youth teams. 

Some boy released from MK Dons we are claimed to be interested in mate.  Absolutely loaded we are. 

All hail the Black Knights. 

24 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Some boy released from MK Dons we are claimed to be interested in mate.  Absolutely loaded we are. 

We are going to the Championship next season aren’t we. 

This Is Fine GIF

27 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

At least you never fucked the club long term by bringing them on board.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

At least you never fucked the club long term by bringing them on board.

I think since Ron passed the club has went to complete shite (not just on the signing front which was fucked before).  We look so fucking skint it's unreal. 

7 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I think since Ron passed the club has went to complete shite (not just on the signing front which was fucked before).  We look so fucking skint it's unreal. 

Agreed. I have concerns about the club. If SDG doesn’t work out, the entire owners can go f**k theirselves and leave this club. 

8 minutes ago, Lyle Lanley said:

Agreed. I have concerns about the club. If SDG doesn’t work out, the entire owners can go f**k theirselves and leave this club. 

Who is there to buy them though?  I don't think there's much interest in loaded folk who will buy the club.  I think the Gordons would have already if that was the case.  Ultimately the BKs will take over or we will just asset sale and firefight for as long as possible, I don't think the owners have ambitions to run us as a top 3/4 football club in this country. 

14 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Who is there to buy them though?  I don't think there's much interest in loaded folk who will buy the club.  I think the Gordons would have already if that was the case.  Ultimately the BKs will take over or we will just asset sale and firefight for as long as possible, I don't think the owners have ambitions to run us as a top 3/4 football club in this country. 

We could've just bought shares when STF offered them. 

Just now, Tommy Tappin said:

We could've just bought shares when STF offered them. 

I think if STF offered the shares at the time explaining if we don't buy them the long term future of the club could be at risk them I'm sure there would have been a lot greater uptake.  See Hertz who had no interest in buying them until it became evident it was that or kaboom. 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

I think if STF offered the shares at the time explaining if we don't buy them the long term future of the club could be at risk them I'm sure there would have been a lot greater uptake.  See Hertz who had no interest in buying them until it became evident it was that or kaboom. 

Our panic merchant support think the long term future is at risk every time we misplace a pass. I'm amazed they couldn't work that out for themselves when the owner decided to sell his shares.

There wasn't a greater uptake, I think, because our progressive and winning brand of skeptism decided that the scheme launched was to 'Line Farmer's pockets' (copyright Paul Kane)

11 minutes ago, Tommy Tappin said:

Our panic merchant support think the long term future is at risk every time we misplace a pass. I'm amazed they couldn't work that out for themselves when the owner decided to sell his shares.

There wasn't a greater uptake, I think, because our progressive and winning brand of skeptism decided that the scheme launched was to 'Line Farmer's pockets' (copyright Paul Kane)

I think out long term future is at risk now, more than I have ever thought so before.   Losing money galore and completely skint.

2 hours ago, Hoose Rice said:

I think out long term future is at risk now, more than I have ever thought so before.   Losing money galore and completely skint.

I like you hoose, but that's not the case M8.