What you will pay - a guide for away fans

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Would be a fair point if other clubs were charging the same as ICT...but they're not.

No, it is a fair point. ICT fans make the journey every two weeks. I agree ICT at £21 is a ripoff (only £1 more than Falkirk though). 

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, it is a fair point. ICT fans make the journey every two weeks. I agree ICT at £21 is a ripoff (only £1 more than Falkirk though). 

I don't think it's fair to blame Falkirk for that....we even moved our ground out of town to make travel easier for you [emoji3]

3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I don't think it's fair to blame Falkirk for that....we even moved our ground out of town to make travel easier for you emoji3.png

Preferred Brockville :ass

The poster I was replying to was giving the standard moan about travelling to ICT as if they should be rewarded for it, but the ICT fans are the furthest travelled in the division and you never hear us moaning, except me right now, obviously :whistle

The idea of a season ticket only giving you two free games is utterly insane, it makes buying a season ticket nearly redundant.

Ticket pricing in scottish football is utterly absurd and everyone is too shit scared to actually lower them.

As far as I'm concerned their shouldn't be an empty seat in the ground. If 1 seat is empty then someone isn't doing their job.

Hate it when we do offers and ST holders start crying that they've paid X for the seat and a guy sitting next to them has paid half that. 

Try asking everyone on yer next flight what they've paid for the plane and also the folk in your hotel next time what they've paid. It's the way the world works for fuxake

Just now, Gaz FFC said:

As far as I'm concerned their shouldn't be an empty seat in the ground. If 1 seat is empty then someone isn't doing their job.

Hate it when we do offers and ST holders start crying that they've paid X for the seat and a guy sitting next to them has paid half that. 

Try asking everyone on yer next flight what they've paid for the plane and also the folk in your hotel next time what they've paid. It's the way the world works for fuxake

I think the ST holders complaint would be based in the fact that, with the various promotions throughout the season, someone who pays at the gate every week ends up saving more than they did.

Buying a season ticket should give you the greatest discount of any when going to football, if it doesn't then it renders it completely redundant.

Or like me yer happy to put yer cash behind the club and no be a pissy wee girl about someone getting better value.

We regularly sell STs after the early bird has finished from like minded people who just want to put cash into the club.

ETA I've already seen plentry posts from fans of various clubs who work a lot of Saturdays but buy a ST anyway.

We aren't all looking for value some of us actually care about the club.

Going to matches shouldn't be a tribal thing. It is for far too many people, and that allows clubs to overcharge. If it's not worth it to you, don't go. It's the only language that will be understood.

41 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Wot, m9? It's an open forum people can post in whatever threads they like. If you're not happy, maybe take that up with Div? 

No get yer hole last night?

Awfy cranky for 6AM

4 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

By value for money brigade, you probably mean folk who don't get taken for fucking mugs. Not surprised you're not in that category.

Well with your attitude we will continue as we are wi thousands of empty seats every week in stadiums because clubs are too afraid to try fill them wi initiatives that upset the oh so precious ST brigade.

7 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I don't think it's fair to blame Falkirk for that....we even moved our ground out of town to make travel easier for you emoji3.png

The council moved you out of town by building you lot a stadium as far away from the town as possible. :)

Archived