PETERHEAD - 17/18 Season

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Neilly said:

You can't not win the league with the team assembled.

Stop playing it down.

1 hour ago, BB_Bino said:

This!

I'm with Blue-Toon here. This time last season we were "almost certain to make the promotion playoffs" which continued  for most  of the season  despite us hanging around 8th  place  and barely stringing two wins together.  Even during the last quarter and  the  relegation playoffs we  were  "too good to  go down"  and it was only  the fans watching every  week  who  realised how bad  we were  while  even the  management and players  kept spouting the  party line.

Yes, we've signed what on the face  of it is a decent squad but we've only got three defenders, we'll still rely on Rory to outscore the opposition and we've still got McInally in charge.

What's to worry about. :unsure:

10 hours ago, Mr X said:

Anyone from the clubs website team post on here? If so, drop me a PM please :) 

Website team. :lol::lol::lol:

There's probably only one maybe two people who can post on the website. Be better just phoning the club and asking.

12 hours ago, NewBlue said:

They barely post on the club website would be shocked if they post on here tbh.

9 hours ago, blueone said:

Website team. :lol::lol::lol:

There's probably only one maybe two people who can post on the website. Be better just phoning the club and asking.

OK!

The club are pretty active on twitter, I assumed the same people would do the website.

29 minutes ago, Mr X said:

OK!

The club are pretty active on twitter, I assumed the same people would do the website.

Think I know who may be on twitter but have never used it myself, the website some parts get updated other parts forgotten about & the forum hardly used now. Facebook used mainly by supporters club & a few comment on here now & then.

30 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Think I know who may be on twitter but have never used it myself, the website some parts get updated other parts forgotten about & the forum hardly used now. Facebook used mainly by supporters club & a few comment on here now & then.

Cheers for the replies everyone. Its nothing urgent just curious about something.

I'll try and get in touch through the club

49 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Are tickets for the Hearts game on sale? Seen in the Buchanie there were advance tickets on sale, didn't say much else.

Says on the website that home tickets are on sale at the ticket office on the night as normal. Says Hearts have to get their tickets in advance.

3 hours ago, Blootoon87 said:

Are tickets for the Hearts game on sale? Seen in the Buchanie there were advance tickets on sale, didn't say much else.

Just checked with the club and they are on sale now.

45 minutes ago, dafcburty said:

Offer of a pay-cut saw Wuillie Gibson leave Stranraer for Peterhead

https://jordanburtfootball.com/2017/07/21/offer-of-a-pay-cut-saw-gibson-leave-stranraer-for-peterhead/

Not surprised TBH.   It will be interesting to see how many goals he manages in a Peterhead Team, especially when Jim has him playing keeper!

BTW - If this is your article, you might want to run the spell check over it though.

29 minutes ago, strichener said:

Not surprised TBH.   It will be interesting to see how many goals he manages in a Peterhead Team, especially when Jim has him playing keeper!

BTW - If this is your article, you might want to run the spell check over it though.

Hi mate,

Thanks for making me aware of some misspelt things in my article. I'm visually impaired so even when I proof read it I sometimes miss things. Cheers for pointing it out to me and I'll look to change any grammatical errors. 

Archived