Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Every time the missus asks ‘you working from home today’? Aye I say.
‘In that case would you mind putting a wash on, then putting them out to dry, walk the dog, do the ASDA shop and drop this parcel off at the post office, oh and if your just nipping into town could you pick up some dry cleaning for me??
She thinks it actually means you’ve got the whole day off!?
Mate, if you are actually working when you are working from home then you're doing it wrong.

8 hours ago, Clockwork said:

Every time the missus asks ‘you working from home today’? Aye I say.
‘In that case would you mind putting a wash on, then putting them out to dry, walk the dog, do the ASDA shop and drop this parcel off at the post office, oh and if your just nipping into town could you pick up some dry cleaning for me??
She thinks it actually means you’ve got the whole day off!?

Mine is worse. When I've got holiday time off when she hasn't I get told that I'm not on holiday (ie, I've to work like a dog on chores all day and still get shouted at for it not being good enough when she returns).

1 hour ago, RockMusic said:

Mine is worse. When I've got holiday time off when she hasn't I get told that I'm not on holiday (ie, I've to work like a dog on chores all day and still get shouted at for it not being good enough when she returns).

Are you forced to do it in a rubber suit?

Everyone knows working from home is corporate chat for having a couple of fly ones during the day.

Why are people ripping the pish out of the companies trust by doing chores and getting groceries?

Get that laptop fired onto Xhamster like everyone else

2 hours ago, RockMusic said:

No offence, but she sounds like a right boot. 

2 hours ago, RockMusic said:

The P&B solution would be to kick her in the pie.

Get your shooting boots on lad....

On 5/29/2019 at 21:30, ICTJohnboy said:

Whenever our door bell rings she always says : "Oh will you get it?"

This is been happening ever since that poor guy in Nairn was shot dead on his doorstep when he answered his door way back in 2004.

(We lived in that area at that time and she's never forgotten it)

To the best of my knowledge they never caught the guy who did it. 

Better safe than sorry. 

Just now, ICTJohnboy said:

No, he's still at large.

It is an interesting story.....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-42056011

I was living in Inverness at the time and couldn't get over the national media's  attention on Nairn . Couldn't get over that something like that could actually happen in Nairn. 

It is, indeed an interesting story. Maybe even up there with the Renee MacRae story. 

3 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

I was living in Inverness at the time and couldn't get over the national media's  attention on Nairn . Couldn't get over that something like that could actually happen in Nairn. 

It is, indeed an interesting story. Maybe even up there with the Renee MacRae story. 

Yeah, if you're going to murder somebody Inverness/Nairn area is probably a good place to start.

6 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

Isn't Renee MacRae still officially 'missing'? 

If so, you've nailed it. If you want to murder someone, first port of call should be the Highlands. 

She could be about to be found...

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/renee-macrae-murder-detectives-interview-witness-in-spain-3l2t6sh0v