Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:
3 minutes ago, Knight55WoodBear said:
Who did you use, out of interest?  I've used a mob called OvenU in the past and mine is getting to the stage where i'll probably get them out again shortly

You "getting someone out" to clean your oven is the least surprising thing iv read on here.

Believe it or not there's a whole cottage industry around professional oven cleans. There's even training courses. Training courses to learn how to scrub an oven in order to exploit lazy, bourgeois scum. Scum like KnightswoodBear.

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

Believe it or not there's a whole cottage industry around professional oven cleans. There's even training courses. Training courses to learn how to scrub an oven in order to exploit lazy, bourgeois scum. Scum like KnightswoodBear.

One of the pleasures in being moderately wealthy is having someone come out to perform the most menial of tasks for you, knowing all the time just how much they hate you for it.

People like yourself, for example. 

Just now, Knight55WoodBear said:

One of the pleasures in being moderately wealthy is having someone come out to perform the most menial of tasks for you, knowing all the time just how much they hate you for it.

People like yourself, for example. 

As a lazy, moderately wealthy man myself, I enjoy sending my staff to do these things for people like you. Cheers!

As a lazy, moderately wealthy man myself, I enjoy sending my staff to do these things for people like you. Cheers!

If it keeps your kids in Fortnite tokens or whatever electronic babysitter you use whilst neglecting them, then I think we've all done our part.

Also she's back from maternity leave although now on holiday.

She get s payslip with a paltry £170 quid on it. 

Me: "that's not right"

Her: "well I am just back from the end of feb, The way you're paid in my work is different as well"

Me: "What's the pay period on the payslip?"

Her: "March"

Me: "No it's not. You got paid £170 for the entirety of March? That's not right"

Her: "I am part time now remember" 

Me: "yer working 22 hours a week, that's wrong"

Her: "How do I know? I don't even know what I am supposed to be getting annually with my reduced hours."

Me: "Contact yer work and get them to look at it for you"

Her: "My manager won't know either"

Me: "That's cos she sounds like a useless cunnt as half the things they've said they would do for you returning they've not done or made a complete arse of it. Contact HR" 

Her: - goes into a rage accuses me of speaking to her like she's stupid. yaps on a good bit. Causes me to get annoyed now.

Me: "Do whatever the fucck you want then. You should have got a full pay for March as you are on holiday for the full month." 

A few hours later her phone goes and she sneaks into the next room while I am with the wean, it's her brother. She's discussing her pay (they work for same company).

That was yesterday. Today I got a text at work "insert random manager name is sorting my pay for me now. they have transferred me some just now and sorting the rest through HR."

Still not made any reference to the fact I was right or that she's away checking what I say with her brother.  

1 minute ago, Knight55WoodBear said:

If it keeps your kids in Fortnite tokens or whatever electronic babysitter you use whilst neglecting them, then I think we've all done our part.

Far more accurate than I'm comfortable admitting.

2 minutes ago, Busta Nut said:

Also she's back from maternity leave although now on holiday.

She get s payslip with a paltry £170 quid on it. 

Me: "that's not right"

Her: "well I am just back from the end of feb, The way you're paid in my work is different as well"

Me: "What's the pay period on the payslip?"

Her: "March"

Me: "No it's not. You got paid £170 for the entirety of March? That's not right"

Her: "I am part time now remember" 

Me: "yer working 22 hours a week, that's wrong"

Her: "How do I know? I don't even know what I am supposed to be getting annually with my reduced hours."

Me: "Contact yer work and get them to look at it for you"

Her: "My manager won't know either"

Me: "That's cos she sounds like a useless cunnt as half the things they've said they would do for you returning they've not done or made a complete arse of it. Contact HR" 

Her: - goes into a rage accuses me of speaking to her like she's stupid. yaps on a good bit. Causes me to get annoyed now.

Me: "Do whatever the fucck you want then. You should have got a full pay for March as you are on holiday for the full month." 

A few hours later her phone goes and she sneaks into the next room while I am with the wean, it's her brother. She's discussing her pay (they work for same company).

That was yesterday. Today I got a text at work "insert random manager name is sorting my pay for me now. they have transferred me some just now and sorting the rest through HR."

Still not made any reference to the fact I was right or that she's away checking what I say with her brother.  

She's pumping the brother.

I routinely get asked for my opinion, give it in an accurate, detailed and easily understandable manner and then get a reply of "I'll check with my dad". She's 33.

100% 

I give assured answers if I know and "I don't know that" if I don't. Everything is double checked through her Da and Brother. 

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

100% 

I give assured answers if I know and "I don't know that" if I don't. Everything is double checked through her Da and Brother. 

It bothers me generally, but when it's something that I'm really knowledgeable in it drives me into a murderous rage.