Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

Wasn't quite that but I'd agreed an evening out with some associates, she came hame in a shite mood, want me to stay in I offered and no I was told...within a few hours the messages came, can't believe you went out, what am I going to do tonight, you could see I was in a bad mood. Me repeating the truth "you knew I was going out and said it was fine" was just seemed to make things worse.

One text back saying that it is a pre arranged night out and I'm going to have a few beers and enjoy myself and then turn my phone off. It's the only way.

You're going to be in the shitter anyway so might as well enjoy yourself.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

I'd live in a far nicer neighbourhood if I was married to KnightswoodBear. Although he's about the same height as my burd.

It's fate. The reception can be in the Louden.

Nine times out of ten, if I have plans, especially so when they've been planned for a relatively long time, on the allotted day she will announce she's exhausted or unwell and needs me on hand to assist with the kids. This has been going on for years, long before we became parents. The old excuse was that she was unhappy, unwell, depressed etc and needed me, now it's the kids. Happens so often I can set my watch by it.

You're basically a hostage then. I don't go out much anymore but if I have arranged to meet people then I wont cancel just because she doesn't want to be on her own. She can arrange something herself.
I'll cancel if she's unwell or whatever but just because she's in a mood.
Fu*k that.

You're basically a hostage then. I don't go out much anymore but if I have arranged to meet people then I wont cancel just because she doesn't want to be on her own. She can arrange something herself.
I'll cancel if she's unwell or whatever but just because she's in a mood.
Fu*k that.

Marriage, hostage situation, what's the difference?

It's fate. The reception can be in the Louden.

I should have twigged I was married to KnightswoodBear. At the wedding he prepared his own vows. He took me by the hand, slipped a ring on my finger, looked me in the eyes and said "WE are the people".

Just now, Sweet Pete said:

I should have twigged I was married to KnightswoodBear. At the wedding he prepared his own vows. He took me by the hand, slipped a ring on my finger, looked me in the eyes and said "WE are the people".

The old romantic

5 minutes ago, Sweet Pete said:

Wasn't the only ring I slipped on my finger that night.