Infuriating Things Your Partner Does

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

No matter how many times i ask her, she still refuses to insert household items into my anus. 

Throbber returns home to find his sex toy collection has been cleared out the pleasure room.

blogger-image-597345436.jpg

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

No matter how many times i ask her, she still refuses to insert household items into my anus. 

Maybe she'll change her mind if you offer to stop doing it with hers?

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

I have a pot, a griddle-pan, and two pans on that rack. I use the term flexibly. But the point remains that they MUST go in that order.

RE the cutlery thing; anyone that isn't a savage goes fork, spoon, knife.
Tell me this: in what order do you place those items of cutlery on the table? That's correct.

Well, if you use the term loosely, have an arbitrary order and use it for products which have another place, Im entirely on her side. 

I dont eat 3 course meals. The most time efficient way to place cutlery is to have the forks and knives next to each other. I save 0.000something of a second every time I dont have to cross the spoons. Over a lifetime that could add up to a half a second

Edited by whiskychimp

1 hour ago, milton75 said:

Anyway, the point of this is not a discussion about whether I am right or wrong. It should be assumed that I am right, or at least not prepared to admit when I am wrong.

The point is that my girlfriend DEFIES me.

I'd answered before seeing this. If you'd just put that as your point Id have been all for it

15 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why am I not allowed to use the toilet for 15 minutes after she's put bleach in the bowl? 

Infuriating and incomprehensible.

"Cause it will splash up and burn your arse!

2 hours ago, throbber said:

:lol: But I'm sure she does tell you where to ram things though, so why should she bother when you've self mutilating yourself.

55 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Why am I not allowed to use the toilet for 15 minutes after she's put bleach in the bowl? 

Infuriating and incomprehensible.

To give the bleach time to kill the germs and bacteria.