Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

8 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Who complaining rocket ...im merely stating a fact ...

Why have made mention to EOS league .I clearly stated junior premier game .get your tainted specs checked 

AHHHH BISTO 

Who?

8 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Why have made mention to EOS league .I clearly stated junior premier game .get your tainted specs checked 

Aye, so in trying to show the Junior teams the error of their ways in bettering themselves you've pointed out that the Junior "grade" has made a right royal f**k up next week.

You couldn't make it up!!!

24 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Last week dundonald are a progressive club .this week they see there future in the junior set up and the ridicule starts .TJ has no alternative but to go with the majority and take the juniors into the pyramid .heard from a person in the hampden corridors off power that ex junior clubs have applied for entry level licences and have tens off thousands off pounds off work to make the grade .also thought senior clubs had to have first choice on pitch .apparently an east region premier MATCH has been switch to a non junior pitch next week to allow the wainz the BIG pitch. LAUGHABLE AMATUERISH BEHAVIOUR . . 

I WAIT ON THE BULLY BOY REACTION FROM THE USUAL .

9 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

Who complaining rocket ...im merely stating a fact ...

AHHHH BISTO 

I genuinely have no idea what point you're trying to get across here.

He seems to be making the point that the Juniors is full of "laughable amateurish behaviour" because of a fixture change next week - which for someone so desperate to save the "grade" seems quite odd.

1 minute ago, Tynieness said:

He types with his forehead ergo there has to be residual damage.

Just now, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

Think its something to do with not taking drugs.

I was thinking it was a warning about the dangers of mixing buckfast and lighter fuel

In the same vein of alcohol-induced thought-disordered rambling, I'm hoping Dipple might return to give us his current opinions this evening. Sure he's well lubricated after today's result...

CORRECT .....be good on here next year when all the BIG CLUBS are talking shite on another thread . Hope the building work goes well deluded super clubs . What happens if the champions league turn clubs down ...#soccermagedon...

Try some methadone jokes. We halve the methadone capital off WEST Lothian busy on this post ...but not for long .....CANNY WAIT TO NEXT SEASON ...GONNA BE EPPIC.

2 minutes ago, daleboy1969 said:

CORRECT .....be good on here next year when all the BIG CLUBS are talking shite on another thread . Hope the building work goes well deluded super clubs . What happens if the champions league turn clubs down ...#soccermagedon...

You do understand that no one at this point has resigned from the Junior "grade"? 

You do understand that if the EOS turns down clubs that have applied from the Junior "grade" then said clubs will continue to play in the Juniors next season?

Try some methadone jokes. We halve the methadone capital off WEST Lothian busy on this post ...but not for long .....CANNY WAIT TO NEXT SEASON ...GONNA BE EPPIC.

Dont do drugs kids [emoji23]

Oh will they ....i heard clubs want them voted out ..that I think is fair .as they have made a mockery off the east region . Every league effected .one club thinks it's ok to jump back and forth because they aren't good enough for junior football . Hopefully the beaks have the backbone required .btw good wee builder in armadale if any BIG clubs need one ...discounts for dafties available .

Oh will they ....i heard clubs want them voted out ..that I think is fair .as they have made a mockery off the east region . Every league effected .one club thinks it's ok to jump back and forth because they aren't good enough for junior football . Hopefully the beaks have the backbone required .btw good wee builder in armadale if any BIG clubs need one ...discounts for dafties available .

If said clubs, have been and are currently junior clubs, but are rejected by the EOS, then surely they aren’t good enough for the EOS, not the juniors?

You’re havering pish anyway and I am only humouring you, but that’s two terrible points you have made now that have made you totally contradict yourself.

Nobody is surprised though, as you are clearly a total fud.

I really hope 1969 isn’t your birth year.

I think we are one wine gum away from a West Lothian full Dipple 

Getting some sleep before the st documentary on Lothian thistle Hutchison VALE COMMUNITY football club .and their unbeaten season so far .think they have the best league record in Britain. Be hard for clubs like easthouse LILY to overcome them next season . CUE THE SERIOUS BIG BOYS

1 hour ago, Shanner said:

Was at lochee today, couple of lowland leaguers nearby.  

Do they all talk in a whiney middle class voice about property development at games? 

We need to know, because that was fucking insufferable. 

Image result for posh folk       Lowland league fans waiting for the supporters bus