Junior football, what is the future?

Burnie_man

Go and tell your reps what I have printed and if they fancy court action I am more than up for it. As for answers to the other questions you are correct I do not have the answers because they have not been discussed as yet, What I do know is what I have put in print is fact.
Juniors in at Tier 6
Disciplne in line with the SFA but administered by the SJFA
Fixtures to be issued by the ERJFA & WRJFA  this is because the SFA do not have the man power. Check the minutes Laura Anderson clearly states that in a response to the EoS reps who nit pick all the way through the proceedings which led to them being put in their place. All I am saying is fact. Happy to discuss this face to face anytime anywhere. The facts are the facts.
You dont have the answers, thanks that's all you had to say. People can take from that what they want.

If you dont have answers then you cant claim anything is fact.

Nobody was put in their place. The SFA do not have the power to force through changes contrary to the agreed rules.

1 minute ago, Burnie_man said:

You dont have the answers, thanks that's all you had to say. People can take from that what they want.

If you dont have answers then you cant claim anything is fact.

Nobody was put in their place. The SFA do not have the power to force through changes contrary to the agreed rules.

Burnie, your struggling a bit now. I never said the SFA forced through change ! What I am saying is it was agreed in October at the PWG meeting that the ERJFA & WRJFA are in at Tier 6 from season 2019-20  As you know this is clear in the Iain Maxwell email the one which you claim is not factual. I look forward to your apology

Burnie, your struggling a bit now. I never said the SFA forced through change ! What I am saying is it was agreed in October at the PWG meeting that the ERJFA & WRJFA are in at Tier 6 from season 2019-20  As you know this is clear in the Iain Maxwell email the one which you claim is not factual. I look forward to your apology

So the ERJFA & WRJFA just get to ignore & bypass the PWG? aye ok then. The EOS would veto any attempt at the erjfa getting in & their minutes from last month confirm this.

Not this again, give it up man.

1 minute ago, GNU_Linux said:
3 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

so the ERJFA & WRJFA just get to ignore & bypass the PWG? aye ok then

I never said that. When this is all over and the truth prevails some bright spark will say...that was in the email from Maxwell back in October. By the way I am not on here to wind anyone up unlike some

I never said that. When this is all over and the truth prevails some bright spark will say...that was in the email from Maxwell back in October. By the way I am not on here to wind anyone up unlike some
If that email 'confirmed' everything why are we in Febuary and still nothing? You were saying coming soon re: an annoucement back then. Four months isn't really soon is it?

2 hours ago, jaggywaggy said:

why would they set up a Lowland League West - when the current Lowland league covers this geographical area?

I thought we were talking about Tier 6 - the current Lowland League is at Tier 5 - completely different.  The current Lowland League at Tier 5 covers the whole lowland area, not just the west.  We need at a Tier 6 entity in the west and the east e.g a Lowland League west and a LL east.

6 minutes ago, GNU_Linux said:
8 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

If that email 'confirmed' everything why are we in Febuary and still nothing? You were saying coming soon re: an annoucement back then. Four months isn't really soon is it?

You are correct I did say an announcement was coming soon. I wish it had been made but like you I have to wait until Mr Maxwell issues it.

17 minutes ago, locheeboy said:

No way are they at Tier 6 - maybe in the West, but not the East.