*** ****** v **********

12 hours ago, blackislekillie said:

Seconded. Anyway, any of your youngsters ready to make the step up? Balfour looked handy against us in the U20 semi final. Is he a player you would like to see in the first team eventually?

We have given Full-Time contracts to a few this summer, but I can't see any of them being thrown into this game. I'd imagine Craig McGuffie will play a part, but he's more of an established first-team player now rather than a youth prospect.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ticket office & shop staff expect us to sell out our allocation at some point today [emoji106]....

Get the fcuking stand sorted out for the rest of the Killie boys.

Ticket office & shop staff expect us to sell out our allocation at some point today [emoji106]....

Get the fcuking stand sorted out for the rest of the Killie boys.

Really? I was just down at 1pm and there wasn't any queue. I was actually the only person there.

Think we will sell out but doubt it will be today or at any point this week.

Our tickets have not arrived ,what a f**k up

To be fair Ayr are probably waiting to see how many Killie sell and how many more we ask for before selling home tickets. You had to ask our permission to set the price so I'm assuming we're in charge of this fixture and you are simply hosting the game.

To be fair Ayr are probably waiting to see how many Killie sell and how many more we ask for before selling home tickets. You had to ask our permission to set the price so I'm assuming we're in charge of this fixture and you are simply hosting the game.

Yes you are probably right ,got too accommodate for AYRshires big team [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji110] [emoji97]

Archived