*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ftk said:

Must be the biggest killie support since the last Ayr game #onlyturnuptoseetheayr

Basicallyj just our season ticket numbers. 

Hopefully Ayr give us more. Probably why there's a delay with the home end tickets. 

Basicallyj just our season ticket numbers. 
Hopefully Ayr give us more. Probably why there's a delay with the home end tickets. 

Doubt it mate we will sell ours no problem. Somerset is always sold out for these games. Whereas rusty park always has that empty feeling in the home end.

24 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

That would've been quite good if you hadn't fucked it up...

I was having a nice conversation with my old chum killienick. f**k knows why you've decided to involve yourself. Speak when spoken to in future.

I was having a nice conversation with my old chum killienick. f**k knows why you've decided to involve yourself. Speak when spoken to in future.

Sincere apologies.

I just can't resist when someone makes a f**k up when they're trying to score a cheap dig.

It amuses me.

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:

Sincere apologies.

I just can't resist when someone makes a f**k up when they're trying to score a cheap dig.

It amuses me.

I noticed it before i posted it but couldn't be fucked changing it. I am that hardcore.

1 teams sold out and the other cant mange to print tickets, aye your right there is only 1 team in ayrshire

Is that not because killie fans are paying up their tickets whereas Ayr fans will just pay cash? What's the rush the game is ages away?

Is that not because killie fans are paying up their tickets whereas Ayr fans will just pay cash? What's the rush the game is ages away?

No rush just an absolute riddy from and ayr perspective, if your being totally honest with yourself are you not embarrassed that your team can't get tickets out at the same time as the away team?

No rush just an absolute riddy from and ayr perspective, if your being totally honest with yourself are you not embarrassed that your team can't get tickets out at the same time as the away team?

It's probably because Ayr wanted the cash from killie before the bank took it off you.

1 teams sold out and the other cant mange to print tickets, aye your right there is only 1 team in ayrshire

As horrible as it is to admit...you're right.

Well done killie for getting sold out so quickly. Let's hope ayr raise their game and our fans can match it.

This has to be a full house.

As horrible as it is to admit...you're right.

Well done killie for getting sold out so quickly. Let's hope ayr raise their game and our fans can match it.

This has to be a full house.

Mate kilmarnock are a shambles when it comes to stuff like this and we've made ayr look amature as f**k, I certainly wouldn't be happy if it was the other way about

Archived