*** ****** v **********

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 1nickydevlin said:

A celtic fan emoji23.png considering he makes the trip from down south a couple times a season too see ayr I very much doubt that ,

He was a Celtic fan before he got into the casuals, ask him.

5 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

Ok mate ,must have saw the light wish more would do the same ..

Not so easy when you're languishing as we are.

2 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Can we just ban 1nickydevlin and ftk from posting on this thread from now on? Bringing the average IQ of the Ayr posters down quite considerably.

Thank God you and itzdrk are here to maintain the balance with your superior intellect

3t0kod.jpg

A celtic fan [emoji23] considering he makes the trip from down south a couple times a season too see ayr I very much doubt that ,

Renben is the biggest Ayr fan I know. Lives down in Stamford now. Nutcase but a good laugh.

Think you will find we both have our fair share of old firm followers unfortunately but brings money I guess

I thought he was trolling, is this really a thing. I don't know any Ayr fans who support anyone other than Ayr.

Last bit is right. I thought he was dead. 

No he's still alive and kicking. I have him on fb. Ran with Leicester when he moved south. Had to move south as police wanted to put him in a mental institute. 

51 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Thank God you and itzdrk are here to maintain the balance with your superior intellect

3t0kod.jpg

Someone needs to go to jelly school. 

I absolutely refuse to accept that statement

You're kidding aren't you?

A very good friend of mine (sadly no longer with us) was a rangers fan with a rugby park season ticket. Him and his dad just went to the big games, especially the two against 'ra bears'.

Ayrshire as a whole is riddled with this pish.

Archived