Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not seen it back but none of us could  believe he wasn't sent off either. 6 changes from Jurgen but a deserved away win. Solanke looked the part! Some good scenes when  Salah's goals went in :)

IMG_1085.PNG

IMG_1086.PNG

6 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Mo Salah is probably my favourite player in the league at the moment. A fucking mountain of work he puts in, and it pays off for him a fair bit.

He's absolute quality Randy :) 

The pace in the side especially with him and Mane is frightening. 

IMG_1091.JPG

Surprised nobody has mentioned Pep's latest cunty behaviour, jabbing a finger into Nathan Redmond's chest and having a go at him because Southampton decided to defend and nearly nick a point rather than attack and let the likes of De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Jesus have all the space in the world to score goal after goal. He really does annoy me. It's only because Mourinho is across the city that he's not my least liked manager in the Premier League.

3 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Surprised nobody has mentioned Pep's latest cunty behaviour, jabbing a finger into Nathan Redmond's chest and having a go at him because Southampton decided to defend and nearly nick a point rather than attack and let the likes of De Bruyne, Silva, Sterling and Jesus have all the space in the world to score goal after goal. He really does annoy me. It's only because Mourinho is across the city that he's not my least liked manager in the Premier League.

I was surprised nobody from Southampton intervened. 

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/30/nathan-redmond-defends-pep-guardiola-manchester-city-southampton

Hardly having a go at Redmond, no?

Based on what he did and said at the time it looked like he was having a go at the player for not being adventurous enough, and that Redmond was saying that he was carrying out his managers instructions. The point still stands though - why should teams open up just for his expensively assembled squad to score for fun against? And why should every team play the Pep way anyway? He's an arse.

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Based on what he did and said at the time it looked like he was having a go at the player for not being adventurous enough, and that Redmond was saying that he was carrying out his managers instructions. The point still stands though - why should teams open up just for his expensively assembled squad to score for fun against? And why should every team play the Pep way anyway? He's an arse.

That's not what he's saying though, he was saying that Redmond should be doing it as he's a good player, perhaps suggesting that he should be playing for a better/more adventurous team than Southampton.

Archived