Premier League 2017-2018

25 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

They're not title challengers though. They don't rate the title. Only the European Cup in whichever form counts for them so top four is all that's needed for them to access THE BIG ONE. :whistle

Come on 7-2 you can do better than this :lol: 

Chelsea 0 Burnley 3 good grief ! 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Roooooney is back. Legend.

Get it up the redshite.

Burnley wtf.

On yer selves 'Uddersfield.

Sums up my thoughts.

What Saturday afternoon's were made for.

2 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

But Rab, just repeating what you've told us. :cheers

Oh aye :lol: 

Surely a handball has to be deliberate for a foul to be awarded, regardless of where the ball ends up. Clattenburg says it was a foul, but the yellow card is harsh because there probably wasn't any intent. Surely it's either deliberate, a foul and a yellow card, or accidental, not a foul/booking and therefore a goal. 

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

Surely a handball has to be deliberate for a foul to be awarded, regardless of where the ball ends up. Clattenburg says it was a foul, but the yellow card is harsh because there probably wasn't any intent. Surely it's either deliberate, a foul and a yellow card, or accidental, not a foul/booking and therefore a goal. 

When you saw it again from another angle it looked as if he deliberately flicked it on with his hand after it bounced up off his chest.

That's what I would think but although that's the rules that rarely seems to be the way refs interpret it. To me it wasn't deliberate and should have stood. On the other hand I can't stand Man City so whatever.

Archived