Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Co.Down Hibee said:

To be fair Everton was very much a rebuilding job, personally I still think Koeman could do a decent job there ,he has young talent coming through,wether he gets the time to see it out is the question.

There’s “rebuilding” and then there’s toiling with a team costing more than £150m. 

Few rumours online suggesting Ancelotti’s already being lined up to replace Koeman, but the Everton fans would rather promote from within and give David Unsworth the managers job.

Ancelotti :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ancelotti :lol:  When will this delusion about this new owner wear off? They were wanting Simeone on the radio the other night.

They're probably facing their new manager today (and he'd actually do a decent job).

To be fair Everton was very much a rebuilding job, personally I still think Koeman could do a decent job there ,he has young talent coming through,wether he gets the time to see it out is the question.

Yes and no. My main issue is that he’s made the likes of Gueye, Williams and Mirallas worse players this season, and I genuinely haven’t a clue what his tactics are or what his signings have tried to achieve. Despite the loss of Lukaku, which was indeed massive, the team are considerably worse in almost every other area.
I’d give players like Sandro and Vlasic more time to settle and Calvert-Lewin, Davies, Lookman and Kenny time to develop but I haven’t seen much of an indication that Koeman is the man to lead that development.

Ancelotti :lol:  When will this delusion about this new owner wear off? They were wanting Simeone on the radio the other night.
They're probably facing their new manager today (and he'd actually do a decent job).

Some fans still want to know where the Arteta money has gone.

Guest DAVIDB69
I still can't believe Everton gave Rooney a contract. He's finished.

The rumour was the chairman wanted him but koeman didn't

This new owner is more than willing to throw the money about so you just never know... That being said I don’t think a top manager would touch the Everton job until next summer at least so they can clear out Koeman’s mess.

Archived