Premier League 2017-2018

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The HurriKane is a simply wonderful striker. It seems like every time Spurs play, i end up saying something similar about him. Thinking of just sticking a quote in my sig to avoid repeating myself

Fancy a Chelsea win tonight. City's back four looks ropey.

Surprisingly been Chelsea’s defence that has looked ropier. Azpilicueta is a massive miss from the three and wasted at wing-back.

Been a really poor game so far.

Surprised the commentators keep going on about Man City looking better. Chelsea have had the better chances, can't help but think the most likely outcome is a Chelsea 1-0 win.

They decided early on that Pep had out-tactic’d Conte and have just decided to continue the narrative despite evidence to the contrary. I suppose we shouldn’t expect anything else from the great minds of Keown and Hoddle.

I snoozefest of a draw looks the most likely outcome as it stands.

I quite enjoyed the first half but the second has been dire. I still think Chelsea look the more likely though. It feels like the game is being played on their terms.

I think they’ve been really, really poor in the second half. It’s all well and good containing a team, but they have no out-ball.

Archived