Mayweather vs. McGregor

BradHorse

Just now, Dominique Malonga said:

You've got to remember that Mayweather hasn't fought anyone with as hard a punch as Connor, he also runs away all the time.

Can see this going the same way as the Connor v Chad Mendes fight.

And at the end of the day if this was a real fight Conor would kill him, know what I mean? 

Mayweather looks scared to me.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I don't see what's so unbelievable about McGregor catching Mayweather with that straight left. He's an animal.

He's an animal in a sport made up of half athletes and roid junkies. He beat alvarez for a world belt. Says it all really. 

What happens if he does catch mayweather with a straight left ? My guess is the same thing that has happened every time floyd has been wobbled. Covers up for 30 seconds and then dominates every round. Oh i forgot, Conor has insane power though :lol:

He's an animal in a sport made up of half athletes and roid junkies. He beat alvarez for a world belt. Says it all really. 

What happens if he does catch mayweather with a straight left ? My guess is the same thing that has happened every time floyd has been wobbled. Covers up for 30 seconds and then dominates every round. Oh i forgot, Conor has insane power though :lol:

:lol:

He's an animal in a sport made up of half athletes and roid junkies. He beat alvarez for a world belt. Says it all really.  What happens if he does catch mayweather with a straight left ? My guess is the same thing that has happened every time floyd has been wobbled. Covers up for 30 seconds and then dominates every round. Oh i forgot, Conor has insane power though :lol:

Let's just take a second to admire how insanely stupid this post is.

It's much easier to be a boxer than a mixed martial artist. Boxers only have to guard from punches whilst Connor has to guard from punches, elbows, kicks, spinning 360 back hands, takedowns etc. What that means is Connor has the better defence of the two. Now looking at striking-Mayweather isn't known as a knockout puncher, he doesn't have much power and his hands are weak physically. Connor on the other hand has insane power in that left hand, he's the more physically imposing man out of the 2 fighters. So Connor has a better defence and he's the bigger puncher going into this.

It's much easier to be a boxer than a mixed martial artist. Boxers only have to guard from punches whilst Connor has to guard from punches, elbows, kicks, spinning 360 back hands, takedowns etc. What that means is Connor has the better defence of the two. Now looking at striking-Mayweather isn't known as a knockout puncher, he doesn't have much power and his hands are weak physically. Connor on the other hand has insane power in that left hand, he's the more physically imposing man out of the 2 fighters. So Connor has a better defence and he's the bigger puncher going into this.

But just not a boxer.

There are probably loads of folk who can punch harder than Mayweather, that is very much missing the point. He won't get hit. There is no way he'll be standing there in front of McGregor letting him tee off on him.
He'll keep him off balance, frustrate and confuse him from the start. At this level, split second timing means everything. If you can't set yourself to punch then you're fucked.

57 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Conor knocks out wrestlers and complete bums like Alvarez. Funnily enough Mayweather has more knockouts than Mcgregor has had fights. This is elite level boxing with elite level athletes. Gassing after 10 minutes isn't in the dictionary. If Nate Diaz can wobble Mcgregor then floyd certainly can regardless of age, brittle hands or whatever other shit you can come up with. 

Conor knocks out wrestlers and complete bums like Alvarez. Funnily enough Mayweather has more knockouts than Mcgregor has had fights. This is elite level boxing with elite level athletes. Gassing after 10 minutes isn't in the dictionary. If Nate Diaz can wobble Mcgregor then floyd certainly can regardless of age, brittle hands or whatever other shit you can come up with. 

Deluded.

1 minute ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Deluded.

So Alvarez isn't a complete bum and Nate diaz didn't nearly knock conor out ? Ok then. 

Elite boxers at the top of a truly global sport are fitter than any UFC guys. Conoris about the only onr trying to up the UFC game and until more of his ilk pop up it will remain full of half athletes and sluggers. 

So Alvarez isn't a complete bum and Nate diaz didn't nearly knock conor out ? Ok then. 
Elite boxers at the top of a truly global sport are fitter than any UFC guys. Conoris about the only onr trying to up the UFC game and until more of his ilk pop up it will remain full of half athletes and sluggers. 

Conor has a better fighting defence and striking capabilities. He's an animal for god sake. If you seriously think mayweather can handle a money shot from The Notorious then your going to be disappointed come fight night. I reckon if mayweather is somehow winning then Connor will just KO him with a head kick and win the fight.

Archived