European draws

wastecoatwilly

1 minute ago, thepundit said:

Rangers in pot 3 got the easiest group 😂 Certainly easier than our group from last season.

Still some difficult games in there but you’d expect Rangers to have a great chance of getting through.

12 points is very achievable.

Coming at it from a neutral standpoint it is pretty ironic how being in pot 1 can get such a hard group and pot 3 gets the easier draw.

Personally think both will finish second but equally possible for them to finish bottom. 

I'm in that category of people who usually get asked who do you really support when telling people who I support!

1 minute ago, WilliamBragg said:

Coming at it from a neutral standpoint it is pretty ironic how being in pot 1 can get such a hard group and pot 3 gets the easier draw.

Personally think both will finish second but equally possible for them to finish bottom. 

I'm in that category of people who usually get asked who do you really support when telling people who I support!

We had Rennes and Lazio last season who were better than Ac Milan and Lille so it's a good group to be in.

Interesting groups for both teams, Celtic definitely getting the harder draw on paper.

I think at this stage though, both teams shouldn't really have any fear against any of the sides they've drawn. Which says a lot about how far we've come since that night of Pedro in a hedge after being eliminated by Progres.

4 hours ago, AJF said:

Interesting groups for both teams, Celtic definitely getting the harder draw on paper.

I think at this stage though, both teams shouldn't really have any fear against any of the sides they've drawn. Which says a lot about how far we've come since that night of Pedro in a hedge after being eliminated by Progres.

Hahahahaha..............................you'll both be oot. Scottish football nationally and domestically is at the minnow level (domestic teams just a teensy bit slightly less so).

4 hours ago, DunblaneICT said:

Hahahahaha..............................you'll both be oot. Scottish football nationally and domestically is at the minnow level (domestic teams just a teensy bit slightly less so).

We might well be, but that doesn’t change my opinion. Considering the teams that we (and Celtic) have overcome recently, there shouldn’t be any fear factor.

Of course, there will be teams better than us, but not to the extent we should fear a hiding.

And the Scottish performances in recent European campaigns have us sitting 13th in the coefficient standings (out of 55) and we currently have the joint most coefficient points earned by any country so far this season. Minnows right enough.

Edited by AJF