European draws

wastecoatwilly

17 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

There’s optimism for you. Not so sure it really matters who we draw tomorrow, although we can dream.

Sporting are having major COVID issues aren’t they? You could end up playing their reserves 

It hasn't been discussed much but Rangers not being seeded for the 4th round was always going to hammer them at some point. They got a bit of luck in quali draws the last few years and did well to take advantage of it. I'ts just never looked likely they would qualify for the GS this time around.

There are no easy draws here and with the majority of the seeded teams playing at home in the 3rd round, the likelihood of the weaker teams getting through to the PO is low.
All teams out in quali wouldn't be a shock at this point.

I’m looking at it again and I’m not sure it’s *that* bad of a group tbh.

Obviously Spurs would be a horrendous draw, but Galatasaray have really struggled recently, finished sixth last year. Though they do have Falcao. Home tie and it’s not ridiculous to think we could win it.

Id fancy us home or away against Nicosia. Standard Liege at home I’m fine with, away I’m worried about.

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I could see Sevco beating anyone of those except Spurs. They had some tremendous wins last season when I thought they'd get pumped.

Spurs really struggled to get through, they will of course be a couple of weeks further down the track.

Decent draws for Motherwell and Aberdeen considering who they could have got. Home ties too, would be great if both could get through next week. Super difficult but you never know and there one-legs have produced some great wee results and runs.

I know they've had a bit of luck (KÍ with a walk over and B36 winning in ET and pens),  but the Faroes with two teams in the third round is so mpressive. A population of about 45k!

Edited by Kejan