• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the money seems to be for Caravaggio and Harry Angel in the Commonwealth Cup. I've got a small bet from months back at 8/1 on the 2nd favourite. Hard to see one of these two not winning.

ETA: I placed the bet on 3 January :lol:

16 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

All the money seems to be for Caravaggio and Harry Angel in the Commonwealth Cup. I've got a small bet from months back at 8/1 on the 2nd favourite. Hard to see one of these two not winning.

ETA: I placed the bet on 3 January :lol:

You got good value then! 

I'm on the favourite a reasonable amount to try and break even for the week so far. Ascot is fucking hard. Actually beats Cheltenham in difficulty stakes in terms of betting.

5 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Caravaggio might be a bit special. Didn't have the easiest run and just proved his class there. Impressive.

He reared up in the stalls before setting off :lol:

1 minute ago, jagfox99 said:

He reared up in the stalls before setting off :lol:

I saw that aye. He actually reminded me on Minding. Just a horse that proves they're better without any hassle. Where is Minding this week btw?

Winter is a shoe in for the next aye?

13 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

I saw that aye. He actually reminded me on Minding. Just a horse that proves they're better without any hassle. Where is Minding this week btw?

Winter is a shoe in for the next aye?

Can't see past Winter.

Carravagio is probably the best Ballydoyle has at the moment, very straight forward.

He'll be off to stud at the end of the season I'd imagine as his Sire passed away this year so he won't run one more race than he has to.

Caravaggio might be a bit special. Didn't have the easiest run and just proved his class there. Impressive.

Chat he will head out here for the Everest in October. Will be good to see ballydoyle's best up against Chautauqua. Looks like lady auriela could be coming out too.

3 hours ago, fanny paddery said:

Chat he will head out here for the Everest in October. Will be good to see ballydoyle's best up against Chautauqua. Looks like lady auriela could be coming out too.

Big fan of Lady Aurelia. She's been very impressive in her appearances at Ascot. 

Add Limato into that mix and it could seriously be a race for the ages.

(This coming from the man who bet on The Tin Man against Limato)

18 minutes ago, BradHorse said:

Big fan of Lady Aurelia. She's been very impressive in her appearances at Ascot. 

Add Limato into that mix and it could seriously be a race for the ages.

(This coming from the man who bet on The Tin Man against Limato)

What a genius I am.

Archived