C**** on a Train

I'm just out of hospital after an operation on my feet. I can't get shoes on and need to keep my legs elevated as much as possible. I had to get the train home as there was no ambulance available. Couldn't believe that some cùnt was taking pictures of me. He hadn't the bottle or manners  to ask Me about it. Hopefully I'll pull through and get back on my feet soon.

3 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I'm just out of hospital after an operation on my feet. I can't get shoes on and need to keep my legs elevated as much as possible. I had to get the train home as there was no ambulance available. Couldn't believe that some cùnt was taking pictures of me. He hadn't the bottle or manners  to ask Me about it. Hopefully I'll pull through and get back on my feet soon.

I hope your feet fall off, white socks.

I remember being stuck on a train from Glasgow to London beside an extremely loud and quite large American woman. She was friendly enough but it must have been her first trip to Europe as she seemed to be utterly amazed by the concept of buildings that were more than a couple of centuries old. Even old stone farmhouses we passed were a thing of wonder to her.

4 minutes ago, nsr said:

I remember being stuck on a train from Glasgow to London beside an extremely loud and quite large American woman. She was friendly enough but it must have been her first trip to Europe as she seemed to be utterly amazed by the concept of buildings that were more than a couple of centuries old. Even old stone farmhouses we passed were a thing of wonder to her.

Aye, but did you pump her?

I got a train from montrose to dundee last week. As I alighted I realised there was a blob of chewing gum stuck to my arse. Some dirty c**t had spat their chewing gum onto the seat. 
I was wearing a brand new pair of jeans and I was worried that they were fucked but i managed to remove the gum by scraping it off with my Swiss army knife then rubbing coconut oil into the sticky residue before throwing them in the washing machine.
What kind of mink spits chewing gum onto a seat?

What kind of mink has a Swiss Army knife?