C**** on a Train

1839 leaving at fucking 1905 and some p***k is messaging with very loud what's app sounds. f**k off c**t

The tannoy boy (presumably not his actual name nor job title) has been sure to mention that phones are to be on silent in the quiet carriage. So far everyone has played the game.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

The tannoy boy (presumably not his actual name nor job title) has been sure to mention that phones are to be on silent in the quiet carriage. So far everyone has played the game.

Aye, but the Trolley Man hasn't been yet and my alcohol level is running low. Got any spare?

Aye, but the Trolley Man hasn't been yet and my alcohol level is running low. Got any spare?

Very true, no sign of that tadger. I certainly didn’t board empty handed...you brought your own straw though? Could chuck you in a can until such times as the mobile catering unit appears

1 minute ago, NJ2 said:

Very true, no sign of that tadger. I certainly didn’t board empty handed...you brought your own straw though? Could chuck you in a can until such times as the mobile catering unit appears

Cheers man, 3 seats back assuming you're the one with the ginger bird's nest on top?

Cheers man, 3 seats back assuming you're the one with the ginger bird's nest on top?

Absolutely fucking not, call me a ginger you cheeky arsehole. I want to look for this boy but I’m genuinely terrified you’ll see me and kill me as that’s what strangers from the internet do. I assume you’re in the quiet carriage as well? One 500ml can (my last as it happens) can be delivered if you reveal your seat number

ETA: here’s drinks cart, buy your own you freeloader...calling me ginger, bloody liberty.

2 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Absolutely fucking not, call me a ginger you cheeky arsehole. I want to look for this boy but I’m genuinely terrified you’ll see me and kill me as that’s what strangers from the internet do. I assume you’re in the quiet carriage as well? One 500ml can (my last as it happens) can be delivered if you reveal your seat number

Hang on, I'll just check the reservation tag for some poor biddy who thought it meant anything. 19C.

Hang on, I'll just check the reservation tag for some poor biddy who thought it meant anything. 19C.

19C? Train I’m on is just numbered seating, no letters. Unless C is your carriage in which case you’re fucked as I will not be venturing from the quiet carriage (B). The trolley has now passed me and I won’t be able to replenish so unfortunately.

We’ve got a c**t! Boy has taken a call (in the quiet carriage!) and said he’ll see the person on the other end when he gets there. He then asks what’s it like there, is it cold? This train terminated on Leeds! Chances are on the evening of the 20th December every stop between inverkeithing and Leeds will be cold, you fud!