C**** on a Train

So 3 of you on a train together , selfie ?

I think welshy was at it. There’s no 19C and he went decidedly quiet when I queried it. Bold Rover suggested he was heading to Aberdeen. I’m coach B and willing to take photos with fans.

1 hour ago, NJ2 said:

I think welshy was at it. There’s no 19C and he went decidedly quiet when I queried it. Bold Rover suggested he was heading to Aberdeen. I’m coach B and willing to take photos with fans severed heads

FTFY

Was NJ2 heading south. I was on the 1742 Glasgow to Aberdeen which eventually arrived at 2218 Day for about90 mins at Montrose because of a fire near the line. Apparently.

Indeed I was. No more Aberdeen until after Christmas for me. I don’t think we passed Montrose, train ran on time to the minute. LNER really do piss on scotrail.

16 hours ago, NJ2 said:

I think welshy was at it. There’s no 19C and he went decidedly quiet when I queried it. Bold Rover suggested he was heading to Aberdeen. I’m coach B and willing to take photos with fans.

Fans.JPG

Returning from Aberdeen, people around me are drinking something called "Venom Dragon Soup." Should I be worried? "Caffeinated alcoholic beverage. 8% abv," say their tins.

Yes, it’s absolute rocket fuel and the drink of the roasters.

As it happens: train arrived Stirling in good time, all very pleasant. Announcement: this train is terminating here, all over to platform9 for the slow train to Glasgow. As usual, the nice conductor woman had no other information. Hundreds over a wee slippy temporary bridge, many humpfing heavy, bulky cases. And I considered the bus yesterday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Woman near me in the quiet coach right now on the Waverley to Newcastle train has been on the phone to her pal for a good 15 minutes. Talking all sorts of shite including how she smuggled alcohol into the jazz club, what a rebel. Also said a few minutes ago that she's just realised she's in the quiet coach but she's still nattering away regardless.

Get in the sea.

21 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Woman near me in the quiet coach right now on the Waverley to Newcastle train has been on the phone to her pal for a good 15 minutes. Talking all sorts of shite including how she smuggled alcohol into the jazz club, what a rebel. Also said a few minutes ago that she's just realised she's in the quiet coach but she's still nattering away regardless.

Get in the sea.

6hyLKK.gif

36 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Get in the sea.

You'll need to put her there, instead of moaning on here. 

43 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Get in the sea.

Is she a wid? That should determine your course of action.

People moaning on here about people being arseholes in the quiet coach instead of going and shouting in their face to shut the f**k up are massive c***s.

31 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

I had a word when she was on her 3rd call and she went to another carriage thankfully.

She was a wid if you could ignore the Edinburgh accent and general middle class arsehole behaviour.

Pity she wasn't a police horse, you could have punched her nose.