The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, Forever_blueco said:

Celtic fans on the build up to Sunday : let’s go to war under the flag of Ireland bhoys 

Celtic fans since Sunday : their players tackled ours and their commentator was snide during a youth game 

They Irish flags really annoyed you didn’t they?

36 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

That'll be the club founded in Glasgow, Scotland...who have played/traded for their entire existence in Glasgow, Scotland, whose greatest (& Scottish club football's greatest) honour was achieved by 11 players and a manager all born within 30 miles of Glasgow, Scotland....That club ?

Yeah, the Scottish club with a strong Irish identity

Its not a difficult concept to understand 

Celtic fans on the build up to Sunday : let’s go to war under the flag of Ireland bhoys 

Celtic fans since Sunday : their players tackled ours and their commentator was snide during a youth game 

Only the 4000th time I’ve read this Sunday 😴

If you can be anything at least be original 😉

Edited by Jinky67

26 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

They can't.....it's all they have. Don't be a sourpuss & take it off them. 

Falsehood. Celtic are about my 5th favourite thing.

Catholicism, Ireland, shamrocks and leprechauns come before them.

Oh and my children 

Edited by Henrik's tongue

I’ve honestly never said this before  a game. It’s getting pinched now though.

43 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Yeah, the Scottish club with a strong Irish identity

Its not a difficult concept to understand 

Oh you mean like a Glasgow version of Hibernian ? I get the concept now.  Thanks for that. But obviously the football part of the football club is solely Scottish, right ? Or is that another piece of conceptual thinking that I'm struggling with ?

5 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

Oh you mean like a Glasgow version of Hibernian ? I get the concept now.  Thanks for that. But obviously the football part of the football club is solely Scottish, right ? Or is that another piece of conceptual thinking that I'm struggling with ?

I’m starting to think someone must have dropped you on your head growing up at some point.

10 minutes ago, kennie makevin said:

I'm pretty sure Hibs gave us a few players for our first game so not just a Glesga thing M8 Plus football is not just a Scottish thing.