The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, willywastecoat said:

It's time for St Brendan to bring in the short-term fix, the loan signings that upset the dressing room with big wads.

I hear Mason Greenwood is looking for a new gig.

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Strange reply, you're a bit of a creepy b*****d aren't you? 

A loan signing on big money that'd upset the dressing room, ticks all the boxes.

Also celtic fan calling someone a creep, yet to meet a celtic supporter that isn't an oddball oftw.

1 hour ago, gannonball said:

Strange reply, you're a bit of a creepy b*****d aren't you? 

I only see his posts when folk quote him, thank f**k for the ignore function. Tries very hard to be controversial but just comes across as a p***k. 

8 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I only see his posts when folk quote him, thank f**k for the ignore function. Tries very hard to be controversial but just comes across as a p***k. 

Irony alert.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

IMG_6032.jpeg

CCV would have papered the cracks abit for us whilst we sort out our style change but I think teams will fancy themselves against us for next while. No CCV in champions League is pretty much a guaranteed pummelling for us too. Not sure if we will sign another CB permanently for us this window either despite only having 2 fit ones at the mo, hopefully Lawwell uses his City group connections to get a decent loanee. I've been ignoring the Tierney  stuff but would tremendous to even get him till January.

53 minutes ago, gannonball said:

CCV would have papered the cracks abit for us whilst we sort out our style change but I think teams will fancy themselves against us for next while. No CCV in champions League is pretty much a guaranteed pummelling for us too. Not sure if we will sign another CB permanently for us this window either despite only having 2 fit ones at the mo, hopefully Lawwell uses his City group connections to get a decent loanee. I've been ignoring the Tierney  stuff but would tremendous to even get him till January.

You’ve got Lagerbielke, Scales and Kobayashi all fit with CCV, Welsh and Nawrocki injured. Do you think Rodgers wants to be in a position where in 8 weeks he has 7 fit Centre backs meaning 5 won’t play regularly ?

14 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You’ve got Lagerbielke, Scales and Kobayashi all fit with CCV, Welsh and Nawrocki injured. Do you think Rodgers wants to be in a position where in 8 weeks he has 7 fit Centre backs meaning 5 won’t play regularly ?

Kobayashi is Injured as well I'm led to believe so yes I'm suggesting to get a centre back on loan whilst we don't have a centre back for the bench since the transfer window is open. Having 2 cb's going in to the extra European games is a bit suicidal especially if we need to throw on an extra CB at times.

Edited by gannonball

14 hours ago, gannonball said:

Kobayashi is Injured as well I'm led to believe so yes I'm suggesting to get a centre back on loan whilst we don't have a centre back for the bench since the transfer window is open. Having 2 cb's going in to the extra European games is a bit suicidal especially if we need to throw on an extra CB at times.

It wouldn't be a surprise if he played Johnson at centre and kept Ralston on the right.

14 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

St Brendan has caused the problem by bringing CCV back too soon in the Ross county game players will always say they're fit to play.
Hes got a squad that won a treble last season now they're not even ready to start this one.

The utter contempt Willy holds for Rodgers is something I can get on board with.

Exiting the cup at the first stage hopefully has some pressure building on him. A dodgy result or two in the coming weeks would be interesting.

Just now, AJF said:

The utter contempt Willy holds for Rodgers is something I can get on board with.

Exiting the cup at the first stage hopefully has some pressure building on him. A dodgy result or two in the coming weeks would be interesting.

Having cruised everything so serenely last time, it would certainly be interesting to see how he reacts to rapidly building pressure.

Hopefully St Mirren can keep their run going at the top to ladle it on him further.