The Celtic All Seasons thread

2 hours ago, Molotov said:

It’s quite noticeable that the Celtic fans on P&B are very quiet about this banning. 

Are you planning on going to the game tonight? Do you think there will be protests, pyrotechnics and flag waving in defiance?

Or is there a planned boycott?

It was me who posted the news of the ban and there have been a couple of us offering opinion since.

Am I going tonight? Of course why wouldn’t I? And I don’t know if there are any planned protests but I do expect there will be something, the GB as we all know aren’t typically shy at coming forward with their views.

But like I posted earlier I do expect it to get a bit messy.

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

It was me who posted the news of the ban and there have been a couple of us offering opinion since.

Am I going tonight? Of course why wouldn’t I? And I don’t know if there are any planned protests but I do expect there will be something, the GB as we all know aren’t typically shy at coming forward with their views.

Why don't you just support the team 

10 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

Doubt there’ll be anything tonight, a bit soon. This whole thing is probably designed to keep them out for the remembrance weekend home game v aberdeen, to stop them embarrassing the board, I’d expect if there is to be a protest it’ll be that day. 

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Is north curve celtic a seperate fans group from the Green Brigade?  

I assumed that they were the same group. Not meant as a dig at the PnB celtic fans.

jkwyqj.jpg

The north curve is the standing section at CP, not everyone in the north curve is in the green brigade. 

35 minutes ago, bennett said:

I assumed that they were the same group. Not meant as a dig at the PnB celtic fans.

jkwyqj.jpg

Yet another example of their scummy behaviour.  Pig Watch posters up within the concourse at Parkhead yet up until now no action taken by the board?

The police should refuse to provide any officers for any home game at parkhead.  

1 hour ago, Derry Alli said:

AYE BIT WUT ABOOT THEM

It’s a simple question mate. He’s derailed threads with his crusade, he has won, it’s time to move on to new fields.

You can call being fucking bored of it and asking him to move on to o new targets whatabouttery if you want.

I’m just looking forward to him going around cleaning up every fan base and campaigning for justice for all.

43 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

The north curve is the standing section at CP, not everyone in the north curve is in the green brigade. 

58 minutes ago, bennett said:

jkwyqj.jpg

They have mixed membership between the two, but not all NC are GB and not all GB are NC.

My main worry is that The Bhoys group, who in my view pare worse than the GB, will now double down and go tonto.

39 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

My two best pals are ST ticket holders in the standing area of North Curve, in total I know 5 guys that have adjoining spaces, they are maybe 10 rows above the GB section & probably have around over 100 years accumulated ST holding at CP. Every single one of them hates the GB, like others have said, it started as a focal point for singing / chants to increase atmosphere but now it’s become “look at us”.

A fan group like they started as, with the correct motivations could really help an anti-bigotry campaign, but of course that’ll never happen as they are complete edge-lords. 

25 minutes ago, Biscuits said:

Yet another example of their scummy behaviour.  Pig Watch posters up within the concourse at Parkhead yet up until now no action taken by the board?

The police should refuse to provide any officers for any home game at parkhead.  

😂 Tell us you’re a polis without telling us you’re a polis. 

6 minutes ago, stressball said:

It’s a simple question mate. He’s derailed threads with his crusade, he has won, it’s time to move on to new fields.

You can call being fucking bored of it and asking him to move on to o new targets whatabouttery if you want.

I’m just looking forward to him going around cleaning up every fan base and campaigning for justice for all.

I think I triggered his political leanings so much that he thought I was a Celtic fan 😜 

They do still sing “Hello hello” at Kilmarnock games. Given that songs connotations in Scottish football it is roundly booed when we play them. 

No doubt he will put up a staunch argument why that is still sung at their games. 

3 minutes ago, Molotov said:

I think I triggered his political leanings so much that he thought I was a Celtic fan 😜 

They do still sing “Hello hello” at Kilmarnock games. Given that songs connotations in Scottish football it is roundly booed when we play them. 

No doubt he will put up a staunch argument why that is still sung at their games. 

I think changing a few words changes that ditty into a non offensive football song, don’t United sing it too?

On TalkSPORT one GB walloper came on saying they hold all their meetings at Kieran Tierneys Subway franchise restaurant (I think he said Helensburgh) as though that was going to make it seem as though a top player approves of all they do and therefore the actions they take are acceptable.

What a grade A “Look at Me” plonker. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

I think changing a few words changes that ditty into a non offensive football song, don’t United sing it too?

Being up to your knees in anyone’s blood singing “Surrender or you die” is really not a good look for grown men and women watching fitba in the current climate. 
Bit hypocritical I’d say. 

4 minutes ago, Molotov said:

Being up to your knees in anyone’s blood singing “Surrender or you die” is really not a good look for grown men and women watching fitba in the current climate. 
Bit hypocritical I’d say. 

I could be wrong but I was under the impression it was ‘up to our ones in Ayr scum’ or similar. It’s quite Uber sensitive to be offended by your rivals fans calling you scum. I’ve been called a lot worse.