The Celtic All Seasons thread

Just now, johnmc80 said:

Lets get one thing clear, i dont condone anything to do with child abuse or comments made by a silly young footballer. 

Perhaps you should have made comment about it then, rather than flailing wild accusations (that you're still to post proof of, btw). 

Perhaps you should have made comment about it then, rather than flailing wild accusations (that you're still to post proof of, btw). 

Perhaps you could have refrained from passing comment about it in the first place as a creepy bit of point scoring. No?

3 minutes ago, johnmc80 said:

Perhaps you could have refrained from passing comment about it in the first place as a creepy bit of point scoring. 

Here we have it. 

Mentioning being extremely creepy nonce apparently = creepy point scoring. 

Not mentioning being a creepy nonce = not condoning it. 

You're a very strange individual. 

1 minute ago, Dele said:

Here we have it. 

Mentioning being extremely creepy nonce apparently = creepy point scoring. 

Not mentioning being a creepy nonce = not condoning it. 

You're a very strange individual. 

To be fucking honest anyone jumping on an Internet forum to even discuss this subject is questionable.

and yes the vast majority of people when hearing stories of child abuse or potential child abuse their first thought will not be to jump on the internet and post about it unless you are some sort of predator. Is that what you are? It makes mine and pretty much everyone’s skin crawl at the thought never mind it being used in a game of forum ping pong so aye go have a fucking quiet word with yourself you very very strange individual.

and for the record I hope and have every confidence Celtic deal with him in the manner expected

15 minutes ago, Dele said:

I'm sorry, what? 

You should be and your last post was fucking laughable.

The vast majority of people do not want to be talking about child abuse on a football forum, the vast majority of people the subject turns their stomach and makes their skin crawl. This does not mean they condone it and the very notion of it is entirely nonsensical

you on the other hand hear this story and your first thought is to jump on here for a bit of wummery using the most sordid subject possible. That tells me something about you and if you didn’t get the point I was making I’ll do you a paint by numbers version next time. 

Edited by Jinky67

4 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

The vast majority of people do not want to be talking about child abuse on a football forum

That kind of goes against some of the most replied to topics on here. Can I ask where you got your data from? 

You're absolutely right - people don't want to talk about it. That's because it shouldn't be happening. By not talking about it, you're condoning it. 

2 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

To be fucking honest anyone jumping on an Internet forum to even discuss this subject is questionable.

and yes the vast majority of people when hearing stories of child abuse or potential child abuse their first thought will not be to jump on the internet and post about it unless you are some sort of predator. Is that what you are? It makes mine and pretty much everyone’s skin crawl at the thought never mind it being used in a game of forum ping pong so aye go have a fucking quiet word with yourself you very very strange individual.

and for the record I hope and have every confidence Celtic deal with him in the manner expected

Deny it happened or blame someone else?

That kind of goes against some of the most replied to topics on here. Can I ask where you got your data from? 
You're absolutely right - people don't want to talk about it. That's because it shouldn't be happening. By not talking about it, you're condoning it. 

Yup, textbook example of “sweeping it under the rug” by not discussing it.

Bit of a strange one this. He hasn’t actually done anything illegal and Ive heard people say things like that before but its always creeped me out. He will probably be told to get himself off social media but because of many in Scottish football obsession with all things this he is probably going to get some abuse if he ever gets a game for us.

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Iv no doubt that Dele wasnt trying to score points in the Old Firm, child abuse obsessed way.

However, Dele gets maximum points from me for bam-triggering.

Heads everywhere.

Did someone not point out he had FTP on his twitter head? I don’t mind him but he definitely had/has a big team.

59 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Bit of a strange one this. He hasn’t actually done anything illegal and Ive heard people say things like that before but its always creeped me out. He will probably be told to get himself off social media but because of many in Scottish football obsession with all things this he is probably going to get some abuse if he ever gets a game for us.

He doesn't deserve the abuse he will get but he's been extremely naive and Celtic will rightly be furious with him.

I wouldn't accuse him of being a nonce over it but it's certainly the kind of thing that you hear and start questioning the motivation for someone to say something like that.

13 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

You should be and your last post was fucking laughable.

The vast majority of people do not want to be talking about child abuse on a football forum, the vast majority of people the subject turns their stomach and makes their skin crawl. This does not mean they condone it and the very notion of it is entirely nonsensical

you on the other hand hear this story and your first thought is to jump on here for a bit of wummery using the most sordid subject possible. That tells me something about you and if you didn’t get the point I was making I’ll do you a paint by numbers version next time. 

Bizarre take. Strangest whataboutery I've seen. "He's a nonce? Whit about you?"

If it had been a player of any Premier League club it would have been posted on that teams main thread. 

52 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Did someone not point out he had FTP on his twitter head? I don’t mind him but he definitely had/has a big team.

Yes, I do. Along with 'heads' of other religious cults. Funny how you always left that out, though. 

Edited by Dele

7 minutes ago, Dele said:

Yes, I do. Along with 'heads' of other religious cults. Funny how you always left that out, though. 

Im guessing the others being Muslim ones? 

Dele has gone EDLe

ETA -  the last bit sounded better in my head.

Edited by gannonball