The Celtic All Seasons thread

17 minutes ago, Perkin Flump said:

Ok willy, we shall leave it there as I have my answer. Enjoy your kool aid.

It is utterly pointless arguing with him. You will never, ever convince him that the vast majority of football fans dislike Lennon, the football person, because of the way he has acted and still acts on and around the football pitch, and in pre and post match interviews. Absolutely nothing to do with his religion, which again most football fans in Scotland don’t give a monkey’s about. Any intelligent person knows that, and has always known that. That’s not to say that some of the hatred over the years, particularly, if not totally exclusively from Rangers fans, has been because of his religious background.

11 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

It is utterly pointless arguing with him. You will never, ever convince him that the vast majority of football fans dislike Lennon, the football person, because of the way he has acted and still acts on and around the football pitch, and in pre and post match interviews. Absolutely nothing to do with his religion, which again most football fans in Scotland don’t give a monkey’s about. Any intelligent person knows that, and has always known that. That’s not to say that some of the hatred over the years, particularly, if not totally exclusively from Rangers fans, has been because of his religious background.

yikes

8 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I know, ironically I only had the exchange due to me saying exactly the same thing to Drew but couldn't resist getting him to admit he believes every bit of the paranoid nonsense.

Just now, kingjoey said:

You disagree? I said Rangers fans, not all Rangers fans.

Yeah, I disagree.

Talked about it yesterday, but the idea that sectarian abuse is siloed within the Old Firm fanbases is.... let's be charitable and describe it as incorrect.

28 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

The only person on here I've accused of being a bigot was monkey tennis because of the hatred he was spouting.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

21 minutes ago, G51 said:

Yeah, I disagree.

Talked about it yesterday, but the idea that sectarian abuse is siloed within the Old Firm fanbases is.... let's be charitable and describe it as incorrect.

My opinion is that the majority of sectarian abuse of Lennon has been/is carried out by Rangers fans. Not exclusively of course, but the vast majority.

16 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

My opinion is that the majority of sectarian abuse of Lennon has been/is carried out by Rangers fans. Not exclusively of course, but the vast majority.

1 hour ago, kingjoey said:

4 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

and as a current shareholder who spends a lot of money with the club then thats my right as it your right to take up the arse from them and seemingly enjoy it 

Go on ask me how much I spent.

3 hours ago, Jinky67 said:

£2400 quid on season tickets this season to watch on Path to Paradise Willy. Paid it without question 

I’m glad you asked.

Someone get this man an award.

14 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Go on ask me how much I spent.

I’m glad you asked.

Someone get this man an award.

For some reason my post seems to have triggered you

That in itself is its own reward so no awards are necessary. 

Barack Obama Thank You GIF by Obama

Edited by Jinky67

25 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Yes I did,disliking someone you have never met is a very strange mentality.
Why do you dislike him? 

I did say Neil Lennon the football person, as like you say I’ve never met him and he may be the nicest person out away from football. He annoys me by the way he has acted on the pitch, on the sidelines, and many of his pre and post match interviews. I take it from what you say that you never hated Barry Ferguson, Paul Gascoigne, Graham Roberts, et al.

9 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I did say Neil Lennon the football person, as like you say I’ve never met him and he may be the nicest person out away from football. He annoys me by the way he has acted on the pitch, on the sidelines, and many of his pre and post match interviews. I take it from what you say that you never hated Barry Ferguson, Paul Gascoigne, Graham Roberts, et al.

I've met Barry Ferguson and spoke to him about kelty hearts and colts in the lower leagues because it would affect his team.
Hes a winner and a football man from our rivals why would I hate the man? 

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

I've met Barry Ferguson and spoke to him about kelty hearts and colts in the lower leagues because it would affect his team.
Hes a winner and a football man from our rivals why would I hate the man? 

Good answer.