The Celtic All Seasons thread

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Defend the stadium from who?

I've no idea - you'd need to ask whoever it was that started the campaign. I'd assume they think Rangers fans are going to turn up at Sharkhead.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Brendan Rogers telling Celtic to show some humility and give the **** a guard of honour.

Fantastic trolling from him.

Aye, it would be a nice culmination of the last 10 years if Scott Brown has to applaud Rangers onto the field as champions.

23 minutes ago, AJF said:

I've no idea - you'd need to ask whoever it was that started the campaign. I'd assume they think Rangers fans are going to turn up at Sharkhead.

Why would Celtic fans start a campaign that makes rangers fans look good?
The Celtic fans love the rangers fans making a c-u-n-t of themselves.

24 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Why would Celtic fans start a campaign that makes rangers fans look good?
The Celtic fans love the rangers fans making a c-u-n-t of themselves.

It comes across as one of those crap red herring windups by the other-side.

Every single one of them that’s been posted appears to have been made deliberately awful.

Oh and the one with the Twitter handle on it is from a private account only approved users can actually get into.

4 minutes ago, stressball said:

Every single one of them that’s been posted appears to have been made deliberately awful.

Oh and the one with the Twitter handle on it is from a private account only approved users can actually get into.

If rangers fans want to turn up at Celtic park let them.

32 minutes ago, stressball said:

I haven’t seen it on any other Celtic forum as something that is credible. It could be hoax however what it certainly doesn’t have is buy in.

I hope not either as any fan turning up at the stadium in numbers no matter their intent needs to have a strong word with themselves, it’s not on

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

O'Desmond didn't say much in that Q&A, winning 15 leagues in the last 20 years tells me they get it right most of the time.

I dunno, I thought saying that next season was going to be a transitional year and that the new manager was going to get time to get it right was pretty telling.

26 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

O'Desmond didn't say much in that Q&A, winning 15 leagues in the last 20 years tells me they get it right most of the time.

Kudos on your consistency in calling Desmond "O'Desmond" whilst calling Cormack 'McCormack'. 

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Your fixation of Celtic having a transitional period seems to make you happy, you would think it would be the opposite?  

The Celtic board stating the club will have a transitional period means they are not confident of immediate success under a new manager and are prepared to give them time to get it right.

Why wouldn’t we be happy about the Celtic board basically admitting the team isn’t where they want it to be?