Work colleagues

18 minutes ago, Steven Mill Out said:

Old bloke that sits in the corner of my office has just received an official warning for farting. Pleasing times.

He's not taking it well.

For what it's worth, he's also an absolute c**t and one of the hardest people to cooperate with that I have come across.

I once let a a silent fart out in the office that was eye watering in smell. A couple of my colleagues (probably the racist ones) blamed the Indian guy in the office, so now I have carte blanche to fart as much as I like without reprimand.

2 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

That's a clever way to force a stubborn auld yin out the door. He'll go and fart outside or in the toilets because he can't hold it in then get a warning for that.

He already spends about an hour in the toilet a day.. 4 15 minute trips to the toilet. f**k knows how he's not had a warning for that yet.

10 minutes ago, Steven Mill Out said:

He already spends about an hour in the toilet a day.. 4 15 minute trips to the toilet. f**k knows how he's not had a warning for that yet.

6 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Two old duffers at my work came in at 9.30, went on their tea break at 10 and stretched that to 11, go for lunch at 12 til 1, left at 3.30. I'd guess they did about 6 hours of actual work a week. Took redundancy a few years ago and because they'd been at it for 30 years already and got a massive payout. Being a crafty lazy b*****d pays.

My aforementioned Indian colleague comes in every morning at half 9, goes and gets a cup of tea and a cup of water (whilst talking to all and sundry), then starts up his computer and goes to the toilet for 20 minutes. Takes his break at 10:30 and on Wednesdays he takes a half day because f**k knows why. We've all noticed how little he does in here and gets away with it, our work loads are fairly easily checked too - anything we do on the system has our name next to it.  As a wee exercise, I checked how many projects our wee team looked after last year - I'd done 135 projects, other colleague 96 projects, this guy? 3. THREE projects in an entire year. I checked all of that within a 5 minute search, yet our bosses don't seem to be arsed learning about the system or how to use it.  He says his time gets taken up by "checking and modifying drawings" which is certifiable bullshit. He's lucky I'm not a Lee Wallace, but I expect he'll get dobbed in by someone eventually because he has a habit of pissing people off despite being a nice guy.

My aforementioned Indian colleague comes in every morning at half 9, goes and gets a cup of tea and a cup of water (whilst talking to all and sundry), then starts up his computer and goes to the toilet for 20 minutes. Takes his break at 10:30 and on Wednesdays he takes a half day because f**k knows why. We've all noticed how little he does in here and gets away with it, our work loads are fairly easily checked too - anything we do on the system has our name next to it.  As a wee exercise, I checked how many projects our wee team looked after last year - I'd done 135 projects, other colleague 96 projects, this guy? 3. THREE projects in an entire year. I checked all of that within a 5 minute search, yet our bosses don't seem to be arsed learning about the system or how to use it.  He says his time gets taken up by "checking and modifying drawings" which is certifiable bullshit. He's lucky I'm not a Lee Wallace, but I expect he'll get dobbed in by someone eventually because he has a habit of pissing people off despite being a nice guy.
Seems to be a trait of Indians from my experience. Sooky but lazy.
Sorry to generalise.
Hardest worker I've ever worked with was from Jordan.
^^^not a racist

7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Sooky but lazy.

I'd say that describes him (I'll stop short of deeming all Indians the same). He recently said he would be dusting off his CV as "there was no opportunity of promotion" in here which was met with derisory laughter throughout the office.

I'd say that describes him (I'll stop short of deeming all Indians the same). He recently said he would be dusting off his CV as "there was no opportunity of promotion" in here which was met with derisory laughter throughout the office.
I'm sure the majority of Indians are hard working but the ones I've dealt with are devious lazy sycophants who seem to get away with murder.

1 hour ago, Steven Mill Out said:

Old bloke that sits in the corner of my office has just received an official warning for farting. Pleasing times.

He's not taking it well.

For what it's worth, he's also an absolute c**t and one of the hardest people to cooperate with that I have come across.

@hoodless :lol:

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Seems to be a trait of Indians from my experience. Sooky but lazy.
Sorry to generalise.
Hardest worker I've ever worked with was from Jordan.
^^^not a racist

Dwight Yorke?

Boy in my work messaged my manager to say I’m incompetent and should either be retrained or sacked.

Apparently he’s got previous of doing this to others. Not sure if I should issue a pie booting or wait until he makes a mistake and call him out.

3 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Boy in my work messaged my manager to say I’m incompetent and should either be retrained or sacked.

Apparently he’s got previous of doing this to others. Not sure if I should issue a pie booting or wait until he makes a mistake and call him out.

Don't be a shitebag. 

Go right up to the c**t and ask him all about it.

17 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Aye confront him. It will entertain the rest of the folk in your office too, don't be selfish 

You mean you havent dragged him out yet??

Fucking hell.

Oh.... Are you incompetent btw? This is a chance for self reflection, dont jump straight in with the defensive answer.

21 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Get him telt in front of everyone.