Work colleagues

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Quick bit of self censorship there in case your colleagues/bosses read it?

Thankfully left the mob several years ago.

6 minutes ago, Rugster said:

Your initial post says he foolishly left it, and some mischievous people tampered with it. You were bigging it up, not outing them as bams. Don't come it.

Would you not say it is foolish to leave your luggage about? I would say mischievous would be an acceptable term as they probably didn’t think it would go as far as it did.

Edited by statts1976uk

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I was meaning you editing your last post to remove the details.

It didn’t really add anything to the story apart from the punishment they were going to receive if they didn’t sort it out.

This sort of behaviour used to be quite regular in civil aviation until workplace pranks were cracked down upon. I’ve seen one engineer sent out to the rigs to rescue an aircraft and his overnight bag tampered with.

Edited by statts1976uk

7 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Would you not say it is foolish to leave your luggage about? I would say mischievous would be an acceptable term as they probably didn’t think it would go as far as it did.

Even when the guy headed off to the airport with all the crap still in his case?

Squadrons can be busy places, when I asked them why they didn’t pull the plug earlier they claimed they were called away etc. Didn’t really wash with myself or the WO and the punishment was decided and to be reviewed once it was resolved.

1 minute ago, welshbairn said:

I might be alone in thinking this was quite funny. The punishment should have been having his new wardrobe etc deducted from their wages. 

The threat of losing out on the North American trip was enough for them to send money out and arrange for the rest his clothes to be send out. Wasn’t cheap but the North American trip involves 2-3 weeks staying at Nellis AFB just outside Vegas sharpened their minds.

1 hour ago, statts1976uk said:

How far did it go? Lapland? Arctic Circle? North Pole?

2 hours ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

This really didn’t go as statts had hoped. He 100% thoughtout it was a hilarious story and is now furiously backtracking after rightfully being taken apart.

I now truly understand why PB takes the piss out of this loser so much.

Hi there PB, hiya pal!

7 hours ago, Cerberus said:

A fella at work is going in for triple heart bypass surgery.
Lucky c**t gets 6 weeks off.

That would be sweet.

a colleague got 4 weeks off for a back op, starting 1 week into the world cup. I have almost four years to work on prolapsing a disc.