Work colleagues

My last day at work and I am absolutely taking the piss. I just waited a good ten minutes outside a senior colleagues office to see if she wanted a mini cheddar. :lol:

Got his knob out and is now waiting to speak to HR type post...

46 minutes ago, Margaret Thatcher said:

My last day at work and I am absolutely taking the piss. I just waited a good ten minutes outside a senior colleagues office to see if she wanted a mini cheddar. :lol:

^^^^ Tea trolley has been replaced by a vending machine

And on the subject of work vending machines, ours is refilled sporadically and usually pretty barren. So some enterprising individual has therefore decided to open their own tuck shop. 

image.png.75890a4c73345979778c4c6112ad7018.png

Edited by Cardinal Richelieu

I work with some manky b*****ds. Just went to the toilet and in the only available cubicle, the whole pan was caked in shite with not a sheet of toilet paper in sight so not only did they not flush (which is stinking in itself), they obviously haven’t bothered wiping their arse. How the fck do these people get through the day?

Finally got some closure on "The Mystery of the Stupid-As-f**k Colleague Who Orders Water As If The Apocalypse Was Coming"

Covering early shift today. Turns out water delivery guy appears just after six in the morning every second Thursday. The lassie who's been working those days was on nights this time so it was me who was here when he arrived and, when he arrived, he was carrying four bottles of water and seemed surprised I never opened the door for him just to drop them off

"Can you open the door?"
"Well... we don't need any water."
"What do you mean you don't need any water."
"We've got over a dozen bottles."
"Oh. Right."

So he's just been coming in, not asking if we need any and presuming we need four, and the idiot woman is opening the door and letting him through without questioning this.

12 minutes ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:

Finally got some closure on "The Mystery of the Stupid-As-f**k Colleague Who Orders Water As If The Apocalypse Was Coming"

Covering early shift today. Turns out water delivery guy appears just after six in the morning every second Thursday. The lassie who's been working those days was on nights this time so it was me who was here when he arrived and, when he arrived, he was carrying four bottles of water and seemed surprised I never opened the door for him just to drop them off

"Can you open the door?"
"Well... we don't need any water."
"What do you mean you don't need any water."
"We've got over a dozen bottles."
"Oh. Right."

So he's just been coming in, not asking if we need any and presuming we need four, and the idiot woman is opening the door and letting him through without questioning this.

We had a milkman just like that - every day he'd deliver 2 pints and leave them on the doorstep without knocking on the door to see if we needed any! What a cnut!

I've just been forwarded a customer email from a colleague with the line "Can we have a chat about this?" on it.  Can you not just write what you want to say to me on that email, rather than me having to reply "Yes" just for your to then either phone me or email me back with what you want to say, you time wasting shitehawk.

1 hour ago, hk blues said:

We had a milkman just like that - every day he'd deliver 2 pints and leave them on the doorstep without knocking on the door to see if we needed any! What a cnut!

If only there had been a way you could have left some sort of indication that you didn't want any milk without having to speak to him.

8 hours ago, The Moonster said:

I've just been forwarded a customer email from a colleague with the line "Can we have a chat about this?" on it.  Can you not just write what you want to say to me on that email, rather than me having to reply "Yes" just for your to then either phone me or email me back with what you want to say, you time wasting shitehawk.

This one should just be a phone call. There’s clearly times where you can’t put things in writing in an email, but if that’s the case then surely just phone up and ask if you can talk about it rather than send a warning email.