Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ron Burgundy
4v2xogh.jpg

Not bad for £35 I thought.

you would never get a cheap designer jacker like that for 35 squiddlies under an indepoendant SNP administration. Tweed perhaps but not that.

you would never get a cheap designer jacker like that for 35 squiddlies under an indepoendant SNP administration. Tweed perhaps but not that.

I leave tweed to all those white heather club tories up north Ron.

Rod Hull's new husband gives the crowd a wave at last years 'buy one, get one free' costume market:

4puijol.jpg

Ordered a couple of items tonight...

post-616-1187725144.jpg

post-616-1187725134_thumb.jpg

Okay, so the phone is hardly cutting edge technology, but all I'm looking for is something that'll do what my current phone used to do before it started acting up :D

How times change!

I'd have gotten the pish ripped out me for the rest of my school years and beyond if I had any Dunlop gear on me.

Same here. I seem to recall when I was at school that the only less credible make than Dunlop was Hi-Tec.

Sad.

why is it sad? he may have liked the strip and couldn't get it without beckham on the back, or maybe he likes david beckham, the best free kick taker in world football since andy ritchie.

why is it sad? he may have liked the strip and couldn't get it without beckham on the back, or maybe he likes david beckham, the best free kick taker in world football since andy ritchie.

:lol:

Archived