Shopping Thread

I'm very petite though so pointed shoes don't fit well, I'm afraid. It's not really an option.

OK, then I'd go for the second pair. The button on the first would look too clumsy with the skinny jeans. Keep it simple and sharp.

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Phoenix
I can't decide which pair to get. The first pair have more appeal to look at, but the second pair I've got in black and I know they fit well and look nice and are high enough but not too high to walk in. I get the worrying feeling I'd look like a tool trying to walk in the first pair but don't want to get them then decide I liked the others better.

Nah - this is a walking tool.

post-7951-1189288371.jpg

OK, then I'd go for the second pair. The button on the first would look too clumsy with the skinny jeans. Keep it simple and sharp.

Thumbs up.

Come and live with me, I have fashion problems every Saturday before the football in which my bedroom turns to a disaster zone. Please?

Nizzy I am very worried for you, I fear you have took the wrong path, even more so after seeing your profile picture

:lol:

Thumbs up.

Come and live with me, I have fashion problems every Saturday before the football in which my bedroom turns to a disaster zone. Please?

Only if you drive me to work. Remember how lacking I am in that department. ;)

And what is the problem in that?

I don't particularly enjoy conversing with you.

However, it means he has to take the bus and someone from Perth gets back from Firhill quicker than he does, and he lives in Cumbernauld. Fact!

Archived