Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nipping out for a pint of milk, think I'll buy some cake as well. Just thought I'd let you know, in keeping with the thread I'll be sure to let you know how much these high end items cost when I get back from Tesco.

EDIT: 2 x Pizza - £3.29, Milk - £0.45, Korma sauce - £0.73, 2 x microwavable rice - £2, Chicken - £2, Chicken pasta microwavable dish - £2.49

1. Where did you get it?

2. Let us know if it's any good. Ta.

Got it in Makro for £7 but I've since been informed by my old dear that you can get them cheaper in Boots. It does the job very well, as I spend most of my day at work standing up in uncomfortable safety shoes my feet have turned into solid lumps of white dead skin which the foot buddy removed easily in about 5 minutes. It's quite tidy as well as all the shit from yer feet go inside it instead of all over the floor.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know where I can but a pair of white and gold Diadora Borg Elites (size 8). They don't appear to seel them anywhere anymore and I refuse to buy stuff of of ebay.

Pretty sure they white and gold were only limited editions so not surprised they are sold out. Mines are utter fucked now anyway don't think it's a great quality of trainer.

Still some size 8's on originalsfootwear in green but nae gold.

Does anyone know where I can but a pair of white and gold Diadora Borg Elites (size 8). They don't appear to seel them anywhere anymore and I refuse to buy stuff of of ebay.

I thought id found them but it was only in a Size 7. You are going to be seriously struggling...

I thought id found them but it was only in a Size 7. You are going to be seriously struggling...

I know. :angry:

I had a pair before and just let them get wrecked, so chucked them. Now I can't find anywhere selling them, except ridiculous sizes.

Wug if you find an actual trainer retailer on ebay you are laughing, i found one called sneakeraddicts and got fairly rare Gazelles for £45 notes, the stuff is all brand new etc., unfortunately after a quick look he doesn't have Borg Elites but it's definitely worth a look if you are struggling.

Archived