Shopping Thread

Terrace Dandy laugh.gif

What the hell on earth does that mean nowadays?!

laugh.gif

it means nothing at all nowadays...wankers then , wankers now but the gear was a lot better back in the day laugh.gif

you've got to laugh at wee guys like c**t who model themselves on some generic danny dyer hero!

it's almost as sad as the mod revival biggrin.gif

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you and who else? if you're gonna be a wannabe at least buy some decent clobber ffs. you embarrass morton enough with your union jack pish without trying to look like a generic "casual".

back in the day pavement dancers at least looked cool and had some sort of originality cool.gif

Me and the Dundee Utility, we'll all need them now as we've been deeply offended.

you and who else? if you're gonna be a wannabe at least buy some decent clobber ffs. you embarrass morton enough with your union jack pish without trying to look like a generic "casual".

back in the day pavement dancers at least looked cool and had some sort of originality cool.gif

Would you like to present us all your assumption of 'decent clobber', you valziel?

Would you like to present us all your assumption of 'decent clobber', you valziel?

hmmm... tough one that, mate. me and the old school msc ,after a wee confab, decided that yer maws big saggy trackies from sports direct were decent until we found you smeared all over the gussett.

hmmm... tough one that, mate. me and the old school msc ,after a wee confab, decided that yer maws big saggy trackies from sports direct were decent until we found you smeared all over the gussett.

To be honest, we all know who the cunt here is ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived