Shopping Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*shakes head*

How? :(

Do you live in 1996?

I heard he bought a pair of cargo pants, and some Kickers loafers to go with it.

:lol: I wish. I'll have you know Ben Sherman is making a comeback and I'm 100% for that.

Did you buy that off the site named at the bottom of the picture? If so, are they real tops?

Nah, got it out of DW sports. Don't trust online shops for football tops.

what a tragic fucking thread. talk about keeping up with the joneses? who gives a f**k what wee pavement dancer polo shirt you bought this week.

posting your latest purchase on here in the hope of affirmation shows how shallow and un-imaginative you are. sad.gif

back in the day even terrace dandies would push the boat out a bit...

what a tragic fucking thread. talk about keeping up with the joneses? who gives a f**k what wee pavement dancer polo shirt you bought this week.

posting your latest purchase on here in the hope of affirmation shows how shallow and un-imaginative you are. sad.gif

We'll all chip in for a box of tissues for you, if you like?

Terrace Dandy :lol:

What the hell on earth does that mean nowadays?!

back in the day insults were deep and imaginative.

Dandelions; blown away in the wind without a care in the world, landing where the gust takes them, leaving their mark on this forsaken land.

Nothing but a metaphor for the whole casual scene as far as I can see.

We'll all chip in for a box of tissues for you, if you like?

you and who else? if you're gonna be a wannabe at least buy some decent clobber ffs. you embarrass morton enough with your union jack pish without trying to look like a generic "casual".

back in the day pavement dancers at least looked cool and had some sort of originality cool.gif

Archived