Auchinleck Talbot 2017 / 2018

geo 1909

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

Pollok players were winding up that section of the support as they went off the park which wasn’t professional either if I’m being honest 

I’m not sure if I should congratulate you for trying to excuse it or not, pal. When I was a regular I knew some lads who were asked to appear before the committee for poor behaviour. Maybe things have changed.

If that specimen is on the Talbot committee he should do the right thing and resign straight away.Talbot have many class guys on their committee like Henry,Davie,Morton,Colin etc but when you get beaten by a team who on the day can match you then accept it.Class is losing with dignity not winning with cheer.

Pollok players were winding up that section of the support as they went off the park which wasn’t professional either if I’m being honest 

The biggest culprit in winding up the Talbot support was Gary 2 goals McCann.

By the way he is better than Zidane....

No highlights up yet, usually up by 6pm when Talbot win a big game... oh wait....

1 minute ago, superpollok said:

The biggest culprit in winding up the Talbot support was Gary 2 goals McCann.

By the way he is better than Zidane....

No highlights up yet, usually up by 6pm when Talbot win a big game... oh wait....

there's that famous P&B gratitude again. 

there's that famous P&B gratitude again. 

Not at all, highlights of game posted already else where and seen the game through my own eyes anyway.

Just making a point - but I think that was pretty clear in my post and you chose to ignore that.

13 minutes ago, superpollok said:

Not really, I understand he is busy editing his footage to send to Pollok to help them identify the players who upset Talbot fans.

He could save time and just send the 90+ minutes.

or he could reward your attitude with what it deserves - hee haw. 

Football's an emotional game. The man concerned hasn't assaulted anyone, he's showing his emotions. I was at the game, and I was upset too that we had lost. Sometimes I might vent my anger vocally in an inappropriate manner, but that's because of years being emotionally involved with the club. Rightly or wrongly it's what happens at football. No need for the sanctimonious outburst of faux indignation just because it's at Auchinleck. Get over it, there's worse things going on in the world.

But,but,but it's never bin done by any Pollok fans.Its always they Talbot boys,or Kilbirnie or Beith or......................

Earlier in the season Pollok had problems with their own fans shouting abuse at the manager.Emotional shit happens.    :)

6 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

:lol::lol: “but I want to watch Talbot Teevee instead” 

Don't put up the Scottish cup game by mistake.That would be too painful and a tad unjust.:)

I would hope that no club or supporter gets bothered about when and whether footage of a junior game gets posted on a website.Its not important -nice to see and appreciated if it’s a game your team wins but won’t change the result either way.

35 minutes ago, Killiepiyo said:

:lol::lol: “but I want to watch Talbot Teevee instead”  

you must be confident I’m not putting some views my Pollok pal’s way. 

I can picture them next week not bothering with the game on Alba or Iplayer and greeting like big weans on here when you don't have footage up by 9pm on Sunday night. 

Archived