St Mirren v Falkirk SPFL Championship 5/8/17

12 hours ago, Trump said:

Honoured to be playing a team managed by King/Lord/Sir Jack Ross. Regardless of what players St Mirren have, the manager can win any game singlehandedly for them so we have to be careful.

Oh I don't know.

Given that Falkirk seem to have to have transformed into the best footballing side in Scotland over the past two weeks, I think Sir JR might struggle to overcome such dizzying heights of skill and guile.

5-0 to Saints.:P

19/10 on Falkirk :lol:

Your fans will NOT like that.

(Absolute 'insurance bet' bargain, though - 1.66 on 'Falkirk or draw'). Crazy. The bookies obviously haven't been reading P&B, cos then they'd know the score.

Edited by Coventry Saint

Just can't call this one. Wouldn't be too surprised if the Buddies romped to a 3-0 win, on the other hand, we're more than capable of getting scudded. Usually I have a gut feeling about a match and it's not often too far off. Just don't know at all on this one. Has the potential to be a cracker though.

19/10 on Falkirk :lol:
Your fans will NOT like that.

(Absolute 'insurance bet' bargain, though - 1.66 on 'Falkirk or draw'). Crazy. The bookies obviously haven't been reading P&B, cos then they'd know the score.

You guys are obviously convinced that we all just think we need to turn up to win. There's confidence around us just now given that we are winning, but we have all been around long enough to know that this is Falkirk. [emoji16]

Genuinely, given both these teams opening day records I think this is a stick on 1-1.

I know it was Airdrie we played on Saturday but 34 attempts on goal, 5 goals scored, 1 missed penalty and 1 disallowed was not bad. Did that compensate for the mauling and non-effort of the previous week when we suffered the same 5-0 score in reverse? This Saturday will depend on what St Mirren team turn up. I would go go a draw.

15 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

You guys are obviously convinced that we all just think we need to turn up to win.

Well, it's clear from this post that you are convinced that we seem convinced you are all convinced that you just need to turn up to win.

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Oh I don't know.

Given that Falkirk seem to have to have transformed into the best footballing side in Scotland over the past two weeks, I think Sir JR might struggle to overcome such dizzying heights of skill and guile.

5-0 to Saints.:P

To be fair mate we were shit to watch last season so we are entitled to get a wee bit carried away now the football is easier on the eye.

Still think this is a very tough game and would take a draw just now. 

1 minute ago, Falkirk_Bairn_1983 said:

To be fair mate we were shit to watch last season so we are entitled to get a wee bit carried away now the football is easier on the eye.

Still think this is a very tough game and would take a draw just now. 

I'd take shit to watch and finishing 2nd over our kamikaze season!