Pork chops

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I asked my woman to pick me up some lamb chops and mint sauce for my dinner and the useless bitch has come back with pork chops. I am actually livid.

Now's  your chance throbber. Do a runner, you can get in touch and explain to the kid in about 20 years. He/she will surely understand.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, throbber said:

I asked my woman to pick me up some lamb chops and mint sauce for my dinner and the useless bitch has come back with pork chops. I am actually livid.

Hate to break it to you Throbber but you'll be doing pretty much everything from now on.

2 minutes ago, Slenderman said:

Hate to break it to you Throbber but you'll be doing pretty much everything from now on.

I don't care about that just now, i was clear in my text that i wanted to lamb chops and she even confirmed that lamb chops was what i wanted among other things and then still returned with pork chops. She doesn't even appreciate how i am feeling about it just now, my heart was set on lamb and mint sauce FFS.

Just now, throbber said:

I don't care about that just now, i was clear in my text that i wanted to lamb chops and she even confirmed that lamb chops was what i wanted among other things and then still returned with pork chops. She doesn't even appreciate how i am feeling about it just now, my heart was set on lamb and mint sauce FFS.

Take the foot off the gas mate. If she gets hormonal (which she will) you'll be in for a shittide.

24 minutes ago, throbber said:

It doesn't matter a f**k what you want any more, believe me. 

Take the foot off the gas mate. If she gets hormonal (which she will) you'll be in for a shittide.

I had to let her know how annoying the situation was, not my fault she can't handle criticism.

1 minute ago, throbber said:

I had to let her know how annoying the situation was, not my fault she can't handle criticism.

You should remind her at every opportunity of her mistakes from now on, she'll appreciate your concern.

Just giving you a heads up. Any confrontation? Back down. It makes things go smoothly.

Just now, Slenderman said:

Just giving you a heads up. Any confrontation? Back down. It makes things go smoothly.

No way! Make a stand throbber. It's pork chops this week. It'll be 36 sausages for a pound before you know it. She doesn't respect you.

There's been a lot of screaming, crying, hair pulling, doors slamming and threats of an immediate break up. My girlfriend has been a bit calmer about the situation though.

3 minutes ago, throbber said:

There's been a lot of screaming, crying, hair pulling, doors slamming and threats of an immediate break up. My girlfriend has been a bit calmer about the situation though.

Just wait for the cravings.

Best one I've made for Slenderwoman was Orkney oatcakes, blueberry jam, brie and pickled onions. Was fucking amazing.

Just wait for the cravings.
Best one I've made for Slenderwoman was Orkney oatcakes, blueberry jam, brie and pickled onions. Was fucking amazing.

I think my joke went right over your head, how disappointing.

I think my joke went right over your head, how disappointing.

Na. Was just a Rainier Wolfcastle effort mate.

6 hours ago, throbber said:

Made a pigs ear of the shopping eh? Hows pork chops in mint sauce by the way?

5 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

Made a pigs ear of the shopping eh? Hows pork chops in mint sauce by the way?

I actually had it with a fried egg and some apple sauce and it was ok, not exactly ideal when I had my heart set on lamb though!

I had a gammon steak for my dinner last night, made an egg to go with it and chips (naturally).  Not had one in ages.  

Might buy some pork chops based on this thread.

Archived