Sheffield Wednesday Vs Glasgow Rangers - Friendly Sun 30th July

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jimmy85 said:

Just when you think the Celtic fans are the biggest scumbags on the entire planet the **** step it up a gear. Utterly astounding scumbaggery. 

I'm sorry but the "it's my club" line just doesn't cut it. Any right minded individual would've walked away from these revolting institutions years ago. It's not a small minority. This level of utter filth flows through the very being of both clubs. Supporting either of them is condoning this behaviour.

Vermin. All of you. 

Rangers died, so your hypothesis is incorrect in this instance. It doesn't matter which club the vermin follow as The Rangers fans have shown, they will still be deluded c***s of the highest order.

And secondly because I support Celtic does not in any way mean I am condoning their behaviour. If they a re scummy b*****ds then I will call them out as so.

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Rangers died, so your hypothesis is incorrect in this instance. It doesn't matter which club the vermin follow as The Rangers fans have shown, they will still be deluded c***s of the highest order.

And secondly because I support Celtic does not in any way mean I am condoning their behaviour. If they a re scummy b*****ds then I will call them out as so.

Starting rangers died arguements with a guy who a) never made any point on that matter and B)probably already believes rangers are dead  anyway :lol: away to bed qc yer pished . 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Starting rangers died arguements with a guy who a) never made any point on that matter and B)probably already believes rangers are dead  anyway :lol: away to bed qc yer pished . 

You're on form tonight missing the point completely you dopey ***, but then again when you tag team with Bennett you get dopey ****. Have I made my point or are you still trying to figure out where you fucked it up?

32 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

What the f**k? 

Just now, Forever_blueco said:

Think he has been rattling the mouthwash 

How many times were you banging on the F5 button in the last ten minutes or so refreshing the page waiting for a post so you could post some of your witty banter you thought will make you look clever? :lol:

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I might have overcooked that a bit? :lol: Rangers & Sevco, a tale of two clubs? Was having a bit of mental gymnastics with the wording.

You've certainly overcooked something, you utter mentalist. 

Archived